CHAPTER 16, HOME SWEET HOME.

" look, the portal!" Maisy pointed.
" great!" Evelyn thist-numbed Maisy and they both jumped inside.

Thud! They both slammed to the floor.
" finally! The earthy smell and not floating around all the time!" Maisy smelled the flowers, relieved to be back after hours.
" thank you, Maisy. But I must go now, back to see my mother! She hasn't seen me in years!" Evelyn told her.
"thank you for everything, goodbye, Maisy" evelyn waved, and then ran off into the distance.
Maisy smiled.
" time to get this amulet back to the others," she said, and strutted over to the castle.

" hey guys, I'm back!" Maisy bust into the room.
" Maisy!" Jewel hugged her.
" I thought you were dead!"
" did you get the amulet?" Scarlet asked.
" yes, have a look, it's so beautiful " Maisy handed it over to scarlet.
Maisy looked at her, and saw her eyes glow in satisfaction.
" this amulet is beautiful. We will do it tomorrow night, the ritual, as the morning is coming up. Opal can't spot us," scarlet insisted.
" yeah, now I'm gonna go get some sleep. We've been up all night" Kal said.
" goodnight guys!" Lizz bounced to bed.
" goodnight!" Kal and Leo said, leaving the room.
Jewel left too, waving goodbye.
It was only Maisy and scarlet now.
" was it hard trying to get it? What was the chaos realm like?" Scarlet asked.
" it was super cool! I saw a flying giraffe and everything! And it was kinda hard- I guess" Maisy told her.
Scarlet stretched.
" that's good, speak tomorrow?" She said.
" yeah, okay" Maisy nodded.
Scarlet yawned,
" one ticket to yawnsville please, I'll see you tomorrow!" Scarlet waved and went to her room, and so did Maisy.