CHAPTER 33, STUDY SESH.

Scourge got comfy in his new room, and scarlet decided she would find out more about the 'creators of Solarix'.
" okay," scarlet scuffled about in the basement library, looking for some books about the subject.
But then she found one, different to the others. She thought it might be it.
She took it out and dusted it off, and gasped at what she saw.
" the elements of harmony" the books title. It was a leather book, with gold plate on the sides. There were different colour gems engraved in the book on each corner and side. There were six gems in total. In the very middle of the books cover was a strange picture-or symbol. It was a head with swirly eyes, and curly hair. It looked like Sophie.
" woah. This book must be old. I'll have a Quick Look and then turn back to the creator research" scarlet said to herself, opening the first page.

                     The elements of harmony.

                           Opal.
The element of trust. She has the powers of speed, and can turn evil when betrayed or broken. You can get her back from thy moonlight by using the trust necklace, which has  the blue gem for which can change her.

" woah, I just found out how to change or turn evil opal!  Maybe this can help Sophie.." scarlet flipped to the next page, reading on.

                                   Page 2
                      Coco.
Coco, element of love. Powers can help people to love, and be loving to one another. Can be used in defence against enemies. She can turn evil by suddenly feeling a HUGE surge of hatred, or feel like she's hated. To bring her back you must get the bear of love, a rose gold toy bear, which has the rose gem inside.

                            Page 3
              Sabrina
Sabrina, the element of........

Scarlet stopped reading, and stretched.
" I'll look at the other elements later, for now, I should look at Sophie's page." She flipped and flipped until she found it, but she couldn't see it anywhere. Until she turned to the very last page, which was HALF BROKE!
" no!" Scarlet cried.
But she still read.

                             Page 104
             Sophie. Lord of chaos and guardian of peace, leader of thy elemental group of harmony. Element of peace. Power can shapeshift, calm people, peace blasts and the guardian sword. Can be used in defence against enemies. She can become evil by being left, betrayed, defeated and killed to many times. To take her back from the dark forest of moonlight you MUST follow these steps, otherwise you'll make her worse. As the lord of chaos is the most powerful element to live. To switch her back you will need the peace amulet and something else which is..........

The page was ripped in half, and only this showed.
" dang it!" Scarlet stomped her foot.
" atleast I know I need a peace amulet." She closed the book and put it back on the shelf, and turned back around to leave.
" what do you need an amulet for?" A grave voice whispered.
She whipped her head side to side but no one was there.
She felt as if someone was looming over her.
She looked up to be met by and unfamiliar face.
" who are you?" Scarlet backed away from the mysterious person.
" well you seem fine, so I'll tell ya! My name is izzy." The strange girl said, twirling her hands in her hair.
" how did you get in the tower!" Scarlet demanded.
" oh, I don't take orders from you. But I'll tell you anyway, I teleported!" Izzy shrugged.
" teleported! But you're just a normal pupil of magestia! You can't have powers!" Scarlet said, trying to catch her out.
" oh, sorry you must be mixed up here! I'm Izzy, element of creativity! And by the way, I won't take orders from you until Sophie is back" she said, scarlet gasped.
We have another element! She thought, happy to see that her plan was getting together nicely.