Part 1

-Oz-

*Oswald sighed, tapping his cane on the floor as he sat in the Iceberg Lounge. His mind raced with past thoughts of Alex until someone poked their head into the room.* "We got a lead, Sir." *The nameless goon he hired to try to find her speedily informed him.* "Excellent. Tell me everything." *He prepared to collect all the information he could, if not to see her, then to at least know she was okay. This was going to be a long morning.* 

-Natalie-

*It was the first day of her new career at Arkham Asylum. She woke up and got dressed, preparing her hair and putting on some light eyeliner and red lipstick. She spent the whole night reading and brushing up on techniques for success in psychology. She grabbed her bag and headed downstairs.* "Good morning, Alfred!" *She happily greeted the old man.* "I guess Bruce is still asleep?" *She didn't waste much time chitchatting before she was on her way to the asylum.*

-Alexandria-

*Alex arrived at the Asylum, parked her Jeep in the visitor's parking and headed inside. She had driven Harley there for a job interview earlier today and was now coming to pick her up* "Hello, I'm just here to pick up my friend, Harleen. She came here earlier today." *She told the lady at the check-in. Arkham made her incredibly uncomfortable, knowing the amount of crazies inside. She watched the lady look her up and down.* "Take a seat, she'll be out soon."* The woman told her curtly. Alex nodded and sat, swinging her legs nervously, silently telling Harley to hurry up.*

-Jonathan-

*Jonathan gazed at the man across the table from him. He was in a straight jacket and mumbling incoherently. Jonathan rolled his eyes.* "I've tried reasoning with you, Phillip, but you're not telling me anything that I can use to help you."* He said calmly. Jonathan raised his eyebrow as Phillip quit mumbling and just stared. The psychiatrist smirked.* "Perhaps you just need a shock to your system. See, I just made this new formula..."* Jonathan took out a syringe and made his way around the table to Phillip.* "I need to try it out. You'll be perfect."* With no hesitation, Jonathan stuck the syringe into the restrained man's shoulder, causing Phillip to scream.*