Part 46

-Oz-

*The music was loud and suddenly the air felt warm. Oswald felt at peace for some reason, but he didn't know why. He continued to sway to the music alongside his goons with a drink. His heart started racing like he was next in line on his favourite ride. That's when he turned and saw them walk into the room. His heart skipped a beat. He shook his head and rubbed his eyes, convinced he was seeing things. Maybe he reached the point of no return and his mind was making things up to cope.* "No fuckin' way..." *Once he heard one of his goons say that he knew it must be real. Oz's eyes then looked to see who she was with,* "Natalie Wayne?.." *He muttered to himself. Of course. Would she want to talk to him? Why else would she have come? Without thinking any further, he slowly made his way over to her. He stood to the side at the bar with some distance between them, making sure not to overwhelm Alex's feelings. Maybe he would just hang back from talking to her first. Maybe it was a test to see if she was ready.* 

 -Natalie-

*"What's the worst that could happen? You get reunited with the love of your life?" *Her slurred voice sounded. It was a complete 180 from the professional mannerisms she had at the beginning of their dinner. She waited, a pit of nervous excitement in her stomach, unlike Alex who was just pure nerves.* "I feel like a lot of bad things could happen." *Alex spoke quietly.* "I will protect you from all the horrors." *She proclaimed bravely as they pulled up. It was loud and packed, nothing like Natalie had seen before. She was starting to regret her decision, turning to Alex she spoke up,* "Um... You're right. This wasn't a good idea." *Alex was focused on the building with a look of determination in her eyes. She grabbed Natalie's arm and rushed them out of the vehicle.* "No, I need to go in... I think we could both benefit from going in." *Something in Alex's body needed to go in; to get some kind of closure out of the place. She didn't even know what she would do in there, all she knew was she needed to get in. Natalie let out a breath, realizing what was happening, and tried her best to remain supportive. The twists and turns of the night were starting to make her tired.* "Okay, okay... Let's go.." *Natalie held onto Alex to help her walk, both of them taking deep breaths as they walked in. Alex took sight of everything, every memory rushing back to her head, but it comforted her in a way. It almost felt like she missed him. Natalie's eyes grew wide at the new scenery,* "Oh, jeez, this is wild." *Alex smiled to herself. She missed this, and one night wouldn't hurt. Things should be okay as long as she didn't see Oz.* "I know. I love it."*

-Alex-

*Alex had so many conflicting feelings as she stood in the Lounge with Natalie. On one hand, she was glad she came, just to check out Oz's party and see what was happening. On the other, she wasn't sure if she could handle seeing Oswald. *Wow, this is sooooo cool!"* Natalie exclaimed. *"What do I do first? Alex?"* But she was distracted by the people singing on stage. They were two beautiful twins, each wearing a tight black dress and wore bowties. *"Alex! You can't leave me hanging at my first party!* Natalie said, tapping Alex on the shoulder. Alex flinched, it was her bad shoulder. *"I'll tell you what? How would you like to see my old dressing room?"* She said, rubbing her shoulder. Natalie jumped up and down. *"That would be AWESOME! Do you think everything is the same?"* Alex nodded. *"Knowing him, it will be."* Alex moved through the crowd, glad she had her crutch to push people out of the way. The closer she got to the stage, the more crowded it got. When they finally managed to get free of the crowd, Natalie panted. *"How the hell are you not sweating?"* She asked Alex. Alex grabbed her a water bottle from a nearby tray. *"Because I used to do this before. A lot."* After Natalie chugged her water, she spotted the large guard at the backstage entrance. *"Are we even allowed back there?"* Alex chuckled. *"I'm allowed."* she recognized the guard as Owen, someone who had been working for Oswald when they first started dating. *"Excuse me."* She said politely, shoving past him and pulling Natalie along with her. Owen had to do a double take, not sure he was seeing things right. Alex sighed. *"Owen, I am not here, okay?"* She told him, and he nodded slowly. Meanwhile, from the bar, Oswald was watching her intensely. 'Where is she going?' He wondered. Steven and Nicholas followed his gaze, who were beside him again, nearly spitting out their drinks when they saw who he was looking at. *"Oh my God, it's those two psychotic bitches from earlier!"*

-Jonathan-

*Jonathan had trouble falling asleep. He tossed and turned in his bed. He pulled the covers up and kicked them off. He kept looking at his phone, checking it for notifications. Why? Jonathan was having major FOMO at the moment. He had a feeling that everyone he knew was out somewhere, and he'd hear all about it later. When he couldn't take the thought anymore, he pulled out his sleeping pills and popped a few. *"I need to be well rested for Natalie tomorrow."* He decided, drifting off to sleep.*