Part 22

-Oz-

*"You don't have an Alexandria Kyle? Brunette, long hair.." *Ozwald asked exasperated. The other voice replied coolly,* "Sorry, Sir, we aren't allowed to give out that information." *Oz let out a frustrated scream as he hung up.* "Think, think, think!" *He racked his brain for answers as he chewed the inside of his cheek.* "The man! At the zoo! I'll actually have to kidnap him." *He checked the time; The zoo had been open for an hour.* "Come on, boys. We have some animals to go see!" *The penguin said to his gathered goons. They all nodded eagerly.* "The zoo? Why're we doin' kid stuff?" *One goon, who had taken a few days away for family matters, asked, unaware of the Alex situation. The penguin slammed the end of his cane on the thug's foot which sent him writhing to the floor in pain. The other guys stepped back; they definitely didn't want to get on his bad side.* "Someone get rid of this idiot. The rest of you: let's go." *He swiftly made his way to his nice vehicle. He smirked to himself a bit.* "At least my car's not wrecked." *The drive there was tense. The rest of the men could tell the Penguin was really upset about this case. They pulled into the back parking lot. Oz didn't waste time, briskly making his way to the office where Dave was.* "Security is far too lax here for my taste. Especially when you have such precious workers who I, personally, would hate to see get hurt." *The strange voice startled Dave. He spun around and his eyes grew wide in shock when he saw it was the Penguin.* "I-I don't know what you're talking about! You need to leave this area immediately!" *Dave screamed out the orders at him, trying to seem intimidating. Unfortunately, Dave worked at the zoo and Oswald was a well-known crime lord. He didn't get intimidated. The penguin slowly made his way towards Dave, a sick grin on his face for what was about to come.*

-Natalie-

*Bruce walked in from his night out. 3:20 AM, he had to stop leaving Natalie so frequently. When he walked into one of the living areas, he saw her sleeping deeply on the couch, an empty glass next to her. Bruce chuckled to himself, shaking his head as he picked her up and carried her into her room.* "Goodnight, Nat. Proud of you kid."*He whispered before taking himself to bed.* "Night, Alfred." *He smiled at the older man. Natalie woke up in a cold sweat just two hours later. She had the weirdest dream that woke her up panting for air. She shook the dream out of her head as she got up and got ready for her second day at Arkham, technically the first day at the actual asylum. She showered and did the same routine as yesterday before putting on a new outfit and heading downstairs.* "Hi, Alfred!" *She ran up and hugged Alfred, who chuckled and hugged her back. She had a quick breakfast before Alfred drove her to work.* 

-Alex-

*After Dave and her colleagues left, Alex settled into her bed, deciding the best thing for her to do was doze off to pass the time and heal more. As she fell asleep, she began to dream... Alex found herself in her apartment. She was wearing an elegant black ballgown that fit her snugly at the top and flared out past her waist. She looked at her reflection in the full-length mirror on the wall. *"Damn, I look good."* She murmured. *"I agree."* Someone else said. Alex gasped and turned to face Oswald. *"What the hell? Get out!"* Alex shouted. *"Now, why would I want to leave my property?"* He asked cooly. Alex scoffed. *"This is MY apartment!"* Oswald nodded. *"Yes, but... you're mine."* Alex realized Oz was now holding a metal chain. She suddenly felt cold metal on her neck. Oswald smirked, yanking on the chain, forcing Alex to fall forward to her knees. He kelt to meet her, grabbing her chin. *"That's better, my love."* He cooed. Oswald forced Alex closer and smashed his lips onto her. Alex tried to get away, but chains similar to the one on her neck appeared on her wrists and ankles, keeping her down...* 

-Jonathan-

*Jonathan was walking out to the street, his briefcase in hand, ready to call a cab. Suddenly, a woman bumped into him, making him drop his briefcase. *"Hey, watch where you're-hey!"* Jonathan shouted as the woman picked up his case and ran. Jonathan took off after her, following her down an alley. He stopped when he entered the alley and no one was there. *"Hey!"* He heard someone shout. He looked above him to where the woman now perched on the top of a ladder on the side of one of the buildings. *"I would highly advise you to give that back,"* Jonathan said calmly, slowly reaching into his pocket to pull out his experimental fear serum. *"Whatever you're about to do, don't,"* the woman warned. *"Who are you?"* Jonathan asked. The woman huffed. *"Selena Kyle. And we need to discuss my sister."* Jonathan smiled. "Oh, so there are two Ms. Kyles. What do you want?"* Selena rolled her eyes. *"You need to lay off my sister and let that rich bitch pay for everything."* Selena told him. *"You are the only one who's giving her a problem."* *"Hm. Fine. Can I have my briefcase back?"* Jonathan held out his hand. Selena frowned. *"Wait, what? Really?"* Jonathan nodded. Selena hesitated before throwing him his briefcase. He thanked her and walked away, leaving her bewildered at how easy that had been. Buy Jonathan wasn't going to let either Kyle some slack. They were now both going to pay for what they've done... dearly.*