Part 57

-Oz-

*He smirked as he reminisced on the night,* "I wouldn't mind having you like that right now, you know. But, I have things planned for us." *He smiled as they got out. He opened her door as Butch handed her her crutch. Oswald steadied her so they could walk together. It wasn't too busy, luckily, so anything they wanted to do was easy to achieve. Alex's eyes wandered over to the Ferris Wheel.* "Do you want to get on?" *Oz asked as they made their way over after Alex nodded.* "I haven't been here since the last time we were here together..." *She spoke shyly as the ride took off. Oswald couldn't say the same, the pier was often used as a place for him to meet with other crime lords and the like.* "Well, we'll have to make the most of it, then." *He sat next to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, not applying pressure so she wouldn't be hurt. She let out a happy sigh; she couldn't believe she was actually enjoying her time with Oswald. They were quiet, but the silence was nice for Alex and Oz didn't mind because he got to just observe her.* "I've always loved how the wind blows through your hair." *He hummed as he played with her brown locks.*

-Natalie-

*She could feel the heat in her cheeks burning still as Harley waved goodbye, leaving the two alone again.* "Wow, I'm happy for her! These past few days seem like they've been a roller coaster for everyone." *Natalie smiled and looked back at Jonathan.* "I don't know why they feel the need to keep you updated." *He grumbled, a bit upset their time was interrupted. Natalie let out a soft giggle and rested her hand on his arm.* "Because we're friends now, I think!" *He couldn't help but smile at her excitement. He pulled her back closer, causing her to let out a surprised noise.* "I was doing something before we were interrupted." *Natalie blushed as she felt him whisper and slowly kiss her, his hands cupping her face. He pulled away leaving her a flustered mess. She tried to kiss him again, but he stopped her with a smirk,* "Now, now. We wouldn't want to miss work, would we?" *He chuckled when she let out a small whine in disappointment.*

-Alex-

*Alex blushed at his compliment. *"And I like your face."* She said, poking his nose. Oswald nipped at her finger, and she pulled it back, laughing. *"Hey!"* Oswald loved the sound of her laugh. It was music to his ears. The Ferris Wheel stopped at the top, and they gazed out over the bay. The water reminded her of another memory *"D-Do you remember that time we went skinny dipping?"* Oswald shivered. *"Never again. It was sooooooo cold."* *"Oh, you didn't give yourself the chance to warm up. You just got right out!"* Alex chided him. *"Yeah, but I got to watch you, and the view was amazing."* He purred, placing his hand on her thigh and rubbing his thumb over it. Alex placed her hand over his and smiled softly, staring into his eyes. Oswald slowly leaned forward and connected his lips with hers for a small kiss. *"You're so hot."* He said as he pulled away and the Ferris Wheel began to go back down. Oz helped her off, and Butch handed her her crutch, giving her a goofy smile. *"I saw that."* He said, referring to her kiss. Alex blushed and hooked her arm through Oz's. *"Shut up."* She noticed Owen and some other of Oswald's men holding back a few people stopping to stare at the Crime Lord, surprised he had a girl on his arm. Alex brought her hair in front of her face, not liking when people stopped to stare.*

-Jonathan-

*The rest of the day, Jonathan could tell that Natalie was growing more and more restless, he assumed she wanted another kiss, or maybe even more, but he didn't oblige. She needed to learn that at work, they focused on work... with a few breaks. They met with three more patients, each one more different from the last. As the evening approached, Jonathan checked his watch. His shift was over. He leaned over to Natalie, kissing her cheek, surprising her. *"What was that for?"* She asked, touching where he'd kissed her. *"Work's over. What do you want to do?"* He asked, watching her eyes light up.*