Target On My Chest

'I'll do anything
I'll go all the way
I'll jump off a plane
Target on my chest for you'

Manhattan, New York
Onika Maraj

"Wait" I call just as her fingertips brush the door knob.

She swiftly turns around looking up at me feigning confusion but beyond those eyes was a smirk, a luring smirk.

She knew exactly what she was doing because she had done this numerous of times before which always resulted in me blindfully laying underneath her in lust.

She loved to fuck my mind and then fuck me.

"Why do you always do this?" I was genuinely curious, why did playing with my emotions arouse her so much.

What did she get out of it?

"What am I doing?" She continues playing her confused facade and for some reason this angers me.

"You know what you're doing, you play with my emotions and get my thoughts in a stupid fucking frenzy and then you either leave, or make me beg" My throat drys as the last word falls from my lips.

"I make you beg? I don't make you fucking beg, I make you say what you mean or what you want that's not begging" She chuckles making my temperature rise more.

Only she knew how to press every single button to trigger me.

"I shouldn't have to say it when you know, you know. You just love seeing me weak and vulnerable" I weakly rebute, trying to stop my voice from cracking.

God she knew exactly how to break me.

"Knowing is not enough when it comes to you anymore, I need to be reassured cause you switch up so fast sometimes. So politely tell me why I shouldn't walk out this door right now"

She wasn't smirking but all I could picture was a smirk on her face, like she already knew what would happen next.

"Fuck you, you can leave" I spit with the rest of the pride I had left.

She chuckles amused shrugging her shoulders.

"Let ya pride be the reason you suffer then" She turns wrapping her fingers around the door knob and I bite down on my lip hard ignoring the stinging sensation.

The door seemed to open in slow motion as time ticked around me.

"Come upstairs" I blurt in defeat.

She closes the door turning around letting that luring smirk that was there the whole time shine.

She always won this game.

Belcalis Almanzar

"Take this off" I mumble and she raises her arms allowing me to take off her shirt leaving her in a lace bra.

Attaching my lips to her neck placing soft kisses small moans slip from her lips as I unhook her bra.

Pulling back I slowly slid her bra down her soft light brown arms before dropping it to the floor.

"Lay down" I tell her and she complies laying back flat on the bed in anticipation.

Hovering over her I place my palms on either side of her shoulders as I dip my head down sucking her nipple in my mouth.