Regret

'I decided you, trusted you, comfort you
You make me wanna give anyone up for you
I don't wanna see, you with nobody else but me'

2 Weeks Later
Manhattan, New York
Belcalis Almanzar

I softly rub the palmers cocoa butter cream on her stomach, massaging it in.

At 5 and a half months she didn't have a stretch mark yet besides her small pregnancy line.

I was too consistent with this cocoa butter.

She was chatting on the phone with Chyna with her eyes glued to the tv, nari was sleeping peacefully right beside her.

These past two weeks had surprisingly been normal, we both of course were still going through our processes but we were very attentive to each other and gave each other space when needed.

Especially me, I made sure she didn't really have to do anything around the house and that she was always comfortable.

In a way I was trying to write my wrongs, I still felt guilty for ignoring her when I had first came back home.

I was one hundred percent sure that she knew I was still feeling guilty about that but as a result of that guilt she was getting head twice a day like clockwork so of course she wasn't gone mention nothing about it.

Finishing rubbing in the cream I screw the lid back on the jar pressing a soft kiss on her stomach before getting up walking in the bathroom putting the butter back in the cabinet.

As I was walking out the bathroom my phone vibrates in my sweat pockets, pulling it out I look at the caller ID before answering.

"You cooked today?" I ask before she could get a word out.

"Well damn, hello to you too" She chuckles and I slightly laugh sitting at the end of the bed.

"I'm sorry, I'm just mad hungry. So please tell me you cooked something"

"I might have a plate over here for you, you gotta come get it though"

"Oh that's a bet. Wrap it up, I'm on the way right now"

"Damn you really is hungry, she not cooking for you no more or something?" She laughs.

"Girl fuck you" I smile pulling the phone back from my ear ending the call.

Stuffing my phone back in my pocket I stand up from the bed.

"Where you going?"

"I-" The doorbell ringing cuts me off.

"That's probably quavious, late again" She rolls her eyes beginning to get out the bed.

"Relax, I can take her down there I'm bouta leave anyways" I gently push her back on the bed.

She looked uneasy but didn't move, walking around the bed I scoop nari up resting her head on my shoulder.

Walking back around the bed I walk out the room, going down the hall I swiftly walk down the steps.

Going over to the door I swing it open.

"The fuck you doing here?" His voice was full of hatred, a cold glare set on my face.

"Nigga I live here, you came here for your daughter though, you worried about the wrong shit" I chuckle slightly shaking my head.

"Where the fuck is onika?"