Lost

'She so fucking worried bout the real me
I don't know how she does it now,
She don't mind her business, I don't like it, Don't try to read my mind, you ain't no psychic'

Manhattan, New York
Belcalis Almanzar

"Maaa!" I chuckle half sleep hearing nari screaming from her room horizontal to the master bedroom.

Looking down nic was still sleeping peacefully on my lap, sitting up my phone vibrates in my pocket and I pull it out seeing karin calling.

I forgot she stayed at my house instead of going home.

I waited for it to stop ringing before unlocking the phone seeing mad missed calls and texts from her.

Opening up my messages I click on stars thread.

To: Star🤞🏻❤- If karin call I was with you.

Just as I was about to close my messages out she hit me back.

Star🤞🏻❤- She already did I held it down, I thought you promised you wouldn't go down this road with that krazy ass girl again.

To: Star🤞🏻❤- Who said I'm over there?

Star🤞🏻❤- Nigga I know you.

That was a stupid ass question, besides Henny and nic she knew me best.

To: Star🤞🏻❤- I'm not going down that road again... she just needs me right now and you know I can't leave her down bad

Star🤞🏻❤- You better than me but ig

To: Star🤞🏻❤- Don't do that😩 I be trying yo I swear, she just got this stupid fucking hold on me

Star🤞🏻❤- I hear you, I just want you to know that I'm never going to like her ever again, period. And if it wasn't for you, you already know she would've been gone already.

To: Star🤞🏻❤- I love you 💕

Star🤞🏻❤- I love you too stupid❤

Chuckling I close out my messages sliding my phone back in my pocket, I'd deal with Karin in a minute.

"Nic" I gently shake her shoulder to wake her up.

"Hmm" She sleepily hums.

"Get up nari calling for you and if she see me I'm not gone be able to leave until the next time she fall asleep and I got something to do"

She let's out a soft sigh not wanting to get up but eventually her eyes flutter open.

"If I get up and distract her you promise to come back?" She softly asks looking up at me with her bold brown eyes.

"I promise"

Belcalis Almanzar
Island Point Bronx, New York

To: K🥵❤- Wya?

"You so petty" I mumble as the read receipt pops up but the three bubbles don't.

I sped all the way back here just to pull up and see her car gone.

She turned her location off too so I didn't know where she was at.