Slide Thru

'I got my mind on my money but my mind's on you right now
How would you feel if I slid thru right now?'

2 Weeks Later
Bronx, New York
Belcalis Almanzar

I thumb through the blue bills counting each until I reached 10 thousand as she let out all her frustrations in my ear.

"Like you shittin me? Do I have dumb bitch stamped across my fucking forehead cardi? Just tell me who you been fuckin, I swear I'm not gone be mad" Her thick Harlem accent finally calms but I knew her.

"If I tell you, you promise you won't get mad?"

"I promise" I could tell she had to literally spit those two words from between her teeth.

"I been fucking this fine ass blasian jawn from harlem, she got the dopest personality and the prettiest smile. The thickest harlem accent, I love when she cuss me out cause that shit be turning me on. I really care about shorty, I would stop fucking her but I just can't leave her brazy ass alone" I smirk as the line grows quiet.

She was most likely blushing on the other end of the line at my confession.

"I'm gone slide on you soon aight? Just let me make these moves and you'll see me as soon as I can get there" She was only mad cause I hadn't seen her in the past week.

And it was all onika fault.

She had me stuck up under her these past two weeks and I had just finally escaped from her hold 3 days ago so I hadn't seen her either, which she let me know she was feeling some type of way about by sending every last one of my calls to voicemail.

And to make it worse it was friday and it was her bitch ass baby daddy weekend with nari so she screened my calls with ease knowing I couldn't possibly be calling for my baby girl.

I was busy making moves, I planned on leaving the operation soon so I was making as much money as I could while I was still in the loop.

Living a double life was not helping my situation at all.

Both of them knew of each other, but they both also thought that I only fucked with them and no one else.

On one hand I had a whole family with nic and even after everything that happened with us my love for her never faltered, she loved me in ways that I had never been loved before. Then on the other hand I had somebody that was there for me when I needed somebody, somebody that helped me smile again.

And though they both held a special place in my heart the differential was evident.

I knew that my selfishness would eventually ruin everything in the long run but until then I'd continue to live selfishly in this moment.

"You promise to come see me the next chance you get?" She timidly asks.

"I promise baby" I respond as my phone vibrates with another call coming through.

"I gotta go though imma hit you up as soon as I can" I smoothly speak before ending the call and answer my incoming one.

"You at the spot?" E asks.