Show Me

'All that you are is all that I need
Sunset in your eyes
Light me with your loving
I'm searching for the thrill
It's you, you make me feel'

3 Days Later
Paris, France
Onika Maraj

"I can't believe I'm seeing the mona lisa with my own eyes right now" Amber says looking at the historic painting in awe.

We had been at the Louvre museum for about an hour now and we saved the best portrait for last, we took so many pictures with miss mona in the back.

Paris was a beautiful city, the food was delicious and the culture was amazing.

Above all the stores, I hadn't went a day since we landed without buying some peice of clothing.

"The uber is here a few blocks down" Chyna informs us while looking down at her phone.

"Alright ladies, on to the next stop" Cyn says leading the way out the museum.

We walk three blocks down to the uber x which took us about ten minutes, the man had a nice white bmw which we piled in to.

Chyna sat in the front passenger, me, amber, and cyn got in the back with cyn being in middle.

15 minutes pass bye and we arrive in front of the Fendi boutique, we thank the uber driver before exiting the car.

Walking in the store the woman behind the counter greets us with a smile which we return before we all slowly start to go our separate ways inside the store.

I was picking up clothing from every section of the store, a hour had went past before we could realize it.

The cashier rung my items up one by one then placing them in bags.

By the time she was done ringing up and bagging everything there was about ten bags and a six figure total.

I just swiped a card and signed my name before collecting the bags.

"Yea we definitely gone have to go back to the air bnb to drop these bags off before we do anything else" Amber chuckles, she had about 5 bags herself.

"We gone have to split uber's too with all these bags, cyn request you and nic one and me and Amber will take another" Chyna says pulling her phone out to request her and Amber an uber.

"After we drop these bags off the next place we need to be headed to is somewhere with some food"

Shopping made me so hungry.

"We should go to that steakhouse we seen on the way to the museum" Cyn suggests and I nod.

I think a medium filet mignon would satisfy my hunger.

Onika Maraj
Paris, France

"I think I got a problem on my hands"

"What?" I curiously perk up.

"Ya daughter a lil bit like you when it comes to me" She lowly chuckles.

"So she loves you hard, what's the problem?"

"No, this one of ya toxic traits"

I pause for a second thinking of what I could have possibly hereditarily passed down to my child.

"She's jealous" She says killing my suspense.

"Of mir?" I rhetorically ask and she nods.

"If I pick him up, she wanna be picked up. If I'm holding him, she wanna be held too. If I'm giving him too much attention she be falling out crying" She had genuine stress weighing on her face which tickled me a little bit.

"You know this is your fault though right? I told you, you spoil her way too much. She's used to having your undivided love and attention, and I told you that spoiling her that much could become unhealthy and now look at you, stressed." I laugh as she mugs me.

"I don't know why you laughing cause she acting just like you, this yo fault don't try to blame me. You passed it down to her, that time you started a whole fake argument over some airpods just so I could come back home and lay with you. I should've known then you was sick in the head" She laughs and I fail miserably at hiding my smile as I roll my eyes.

"I'm not that same person anymore so that's irrelevant, It's still your fault"

"It don't matter, you still crazy you just more secure now. You passed a little bit of that crazy down to her though, pray for my child" She sighs dramatically falling back on the bed.

"Stop playing with me cardi" I mumble getting comfortable on my pillow.

"You having fun out there?" She asks and I nod with a hum.

"What you do today besides try to make me bankrupt?" She smiles and I couldn't fight the smile off my face as I playfully roll my eyes.

"We went to the Louvre museum, a few shops and then we had dinner at this real upscale steakhouse"

"I'm happy you out there enjoying yourself, you deserve it" She says staring through me and I blush rising the comforter up to my nose.

"Shy ass, you better bring me back home a birkin too or I'm breaking up with you" She softly yawns as I smack my lips.

"Cardi, be foreal. You're never leaving me, if you gone threaten me atleast make it believe babe" I softly chuckle.

"I miss you, you already know what it's hitting for when you get home" She licks her lips smirking, I softly bite the corner of my lip pressing my thighs together.

"What's under that shirt?" She questions and I slightly whimper.

"Cardiii" I whine but it sounded more like a moan.

She was starting to get me a little hot and bothered at one in the morning, and all I had on under her shirt was panties.

I wasn't trying to make a mess this late.

"Move them covers and let me see, everything below the shirt" She smirks, the friction between my thighs grows as they clench closer together.

My eyes flicker over to the door then back to the phone.

"Let me lock the door real quick"