West District

'I try to play numb to shit like this
But I'm cool cause this isn't love
We all have obsessions, sometimes, sometimes'

2 Days Later
Harlem, Manhattan
Belcalis Almanzar

"I hope you cherish this moment, cause this the last nut you gone ever get from me" I softly chuckle pulling my shirt over my head as she lightly trembles on top the sheets.

"W-what?"

"I'm done with you, this a dub. You not worth the stress no more, you do too much"

I was tired, this lifestyle was draining.

I didn't have the patience for this shit anymore.

"Yea okay, don't be surprised when the whole ny see that video of you eating my pussy"

"Wow, I'm shaking in my boots"

"I'm so deadass, you not about to just play me" She sits up, eyes trained on my every move.

"I'm not playing you, I'm letting you go. But post the video I don't give a fuck, it's only what? Seven, eight seconds cause ya lil weak ass couldn't even keep the phone in ya hands, if anything you posting that just gone boost me" I laugh grabbing my keys and phone off the nightstand.

"Let's test that theory" She glares as I step in my timbs.

"Let's, you just proving that I made the right decision at the end of the day. You was never worth it" I shake my head disappointed in myself.

I always knew that it would unfold like this though so I couldn't even be mad.

"Worth what? All I ever been was good to you!"

"Worth losing her, I should've been stopped fucking with you"

"Oh the girl you was fucking behind my back left ya hoe ass huh? Karma's a bitch ain't she" She smirks, like she won something.

"It ain't the first time, the second, or the third time, but it will be the last cause once I get her back I'm never letting her go" I smirk knowing I had just gotten under her skin with just a few simple words.

"Bitch fuck you" She spits.

"Fuck you too, and when you tell people this story please tell them the truth" I softly laugh walking around the bed as she shot daggers at me with each step.

"Go get checked bitch"

"Why, you got something?" I swiftly turn around staring at her intently.

"Go to the doctor's and see" She slyly smirks turning on her side laying on the bed with her head on top her hand and her back facing me.

"You evil sick bitch, you know if you gave me something I'm gone kill you right? I'm blowing ya fucking peanut of a brain all over these sheets"

This bitch better just be saying shit out of spite cause if not that's her life, I don't play with my health.

"Fuck you, get the fuck out cardi" She mumbles with a light sniffle.

"Stop fucking playing cause I'm bouta go to the doctor's right now and I should have them results back in a few days so let me know if you talking out ya ass right now or you deadass?"

"Go see, fuck you"

"You a dead bitch" I mumble turning around walking out the room.

Island Point Bronx, New York
Belcalis Almanzar

My phone sat on my lap blowing up as my foot constantly bounces off the ground.

She posted the little eight second video, she covered my face with a clown emoji but I had my cardi b chain on so everybody knew it was me.

And as I expected my dm's skyrocketed.

I didn't give a fuck about that though, I had went straight to the clinic after I left her house like I said and got checked.

I wasn't gone get the results until two to three days though so I was on edge.

Fucked around and relapsed, I hadn't smoked no weed or popped no pills since I started therapy, but I had to smoke a blunt today.

I couldn't calm down, even after two blunts my leg wouldn't stop bouncing.

Hundreds of ways that I could kill this girl constantly flashed through my mind, I prayed she was lying for the sake of her well being.

Picking my phone up I unlock it opening my messages, it was mostly just everybody letting me know she posted the video.

She sent her story straight to me when she uploaded it so I didn't have to find out from nobody else, I couldn't do shit but respect that.

She was just hurt, and I understood that.

I really hoped she was lying about this sti shit though cause I really was gone have to kill her if she gave me something, no matter how bad I didn't want to.

I cared about her, way more than I should've allowed myself too, she was just too childish for me.

Letting her go was a neccessary step in the process of my growth.

It hurt though because I could actually see myself falling in love with her, I knew I couldn't be over her by tomorrow and I hated it.

Our relationship went down in beautiful flames nonetheless, the good times thankfully outweighed the bad and I would always cherish those moments between us.

Nic's name flashing across my screen cuts me out of my reminiscing.

My stomach tightens and not in the usual good way as my mind processes this whole situation.

If karin really did give me something I could've possibly passed it to nic.

Contents from what I had eaten earlier rush up my throat but I tearfully swallow it back down.

Pressing my thumb on the tiny green phone icon I bring the phone up to my ear.

"What you want?" I cough, I didn't know what she was calling me for anyways because nari was with her sperm donor.

"I-"

"Look I'm not having a good fucking day, I'm pretty sure cyn rat ass already sent you the video so you know what I'm talking about. When I feel like talking I'll call you, so don't bother calling back" Without another word I end the call and empty my guts on my living room carpet.

Just hearing her voice made me sick knowing what I know, and what I may have possibly done.