Poison

'Angel of the night
Drown between your thighs
I'm still here, ain't no excuse baby
I see you in my sleep
I'm scarred beyond belief
Ain't nothing you can't make me do baby'

1 Week Later
Manhattan, New York
Belcalis Almanzar

Laying on my side I scroll down my ig feed as her soft lips press against my bottom lip again, she was comfortable with her hands stuffed in my sweats leaving soft kisses on my lips and anywhere else she could.

"You so clingy" I softly laugh.

She had been on me more than usual this past week and I knew it was partially because her dad's birthday was coming up in a few days, I knew how hard this day was for her because she told me in a few letters she wrote me.

I knew that she wouldn't voice it but she didn't have to, I would be right next to her helping her through this difficult time.

"I love you" She mumbles, softly kissing my lip again making me smile.

"I love you too, you nervous?"

We had exactly 1 more minute until she had to go check the small stick.

"A little bit, I really hope I am but if not we'll keep trying" She softly speaks stuffing her face in my neck.

"You a big ass baby, go check" I laugh and she smiles sitting up.

We was on top the covers so she just rolled out the bed strutting into the bathroom.

After a few seconds she came back to the doorway.

"I guess this one wasn't meant to be" She sadly smiles and I softly chuckle.

"Why you looking so sad? It's gone happen it just ain't the time yet, throw that pissy ass stick away" I laugh and she cracks a smile turning around in the bathroom to throw the test away.

"Why you play so much I wanted to be sad" She pouts walking out the bathroom crawling back in the bed.

"Ain't nobody got time for that nic, you owe me one so just know I'm not gone stop trying until it happen but at the same time I'm not pressed" I chuckle pulling her close to me and she throws her thick thigh over my legs.

She snuggles close to me so there was no space between us, cuddling me.

"I love you so much bel" She mumbles as I slide my hand under her shirt softly rubbing the small of her back with my thumb.

"You wanna smoke this blunt with me?" I ask.

"Please" She mumbles and I chuckle.

I bury my face in the crook of her neck breathing heavily, I was settled between her legs our heated cores connected as we both came down from our highs.

After two backwoods the room seemed to grow stuffy which resulted in clothes coming off and the inevitable happening.

"I'm not moving" I mumble as my body stiffens, I was too weak to do anything in this state.

"I don't want you to" She slowly trails her fingers up my back, brushing over some of the welts.

"You always fucking my back up" I chuckle and she softly laughs.

"It's not that bad this time, you not even bleeding"

"For some reason that didn't make the sting go away" I laugh as she smacks her lips playfully nudging my head with the tip of her finger.

"Those love scars anyways, you'll be alright" She softly chuckles and I join slightly shaking my head.

"You gone put some neosporin on there for me later?" I mumble and she hums slightly nodding her head.

"You gone cook?" I slightly smirk already knowing the answer.

"What you want? I gotta get up and make something anyways cause nari gone be waking up soon"

"Whatever you feel like making, I'm bouta take a nap" I roll off of her letting her get up so she could go cook.

"Why you always get to be the lazy one" She slightly pouts standing up from the bed.

"Cause I'm always the one that end up with the scratched up back" I simply reply with a small chuckle and she rolls her eyes.

"You never cook for me" She mumbles fixing her side of the bed.

"I don't even cook for my damn self, lemme lone nic let me take this lil nap in peace" I tiredly chuckle looking at her with lidded eyes as she put on her robe.

"Whatever" She bends down softly kissing my lips before walking out the room.

I softly sigh closing my eyes letting my body relax.

The more time I spent with her, the more my heart was telling me that my selfishness wasn't worth it.

It wasn't worth losing her again.

"Here mamas" I feed nari a lil bit of fried rice with a small peice of shrimp.

We had woke up at the same time and by then nic was done with the steak and shrimp hibachi she had whipped up.

"Mmm" She hums making me laugh and nic chuckle, she was a whole character.

"It's good?" I ask and she nods focused on the tv airing spongebob as she chewed.

She was chilling on my lap helping me finish off my plate, which was basically our plate cause she was always eating off of me.

"You got her too spoiled" Nic softly laughs chewing on her own food.

"It's hard not to spoil her, I mean look at that smile and them dimples"

"I know, my dad would've fell in love with her" She sadly smiles and I place a hand on her thigh gently squeezing.

"He watching over both of y'all, never forget that" I softly speak and she warmly smiles nodding her head.

I could already tell how difficult these next couple of days would be for her, but I would be here as her support system for every step of the way.