P*ssy Fairy

'Cause I got you sprung off in the springtime
Fuck all your free time
You don't need no me-time
That's you and me time'

Manhattan, New York
Belcalis Almanzar

Warm tiny hands pull on my cheeks as I slowly start to wake up.

"Baba" Her small voice whispers and I chuckle making her squeal in excitement.

"Why you do that nic, you knew she was gone wake me up" I rub my eye as nari cuddled in my side.

"I tried, I fed her breakfast, got her dressed, and got myself dressed hoping you would wake up on ya own" She softly laughs.

"What time is it?" I question yawning.

"7:25" She replies and I nod.

"Let me freshen up real quick and I'll drop both of y'all off"

I was odee tired but I was gone have to get up to drop nari off at daycare anyways so I might as well drop nic off on the way.

"Mmm you must be in a good mood, you gone drop me off some lunch too?" She raises an eyebrow as I sit up throwing the covers off my body.

"Text me what you want" I smirk with a wink.

"Oh, okay" She smiles nodding her head.

"I'm bouta take a quick shower bring my pair of sweats and my hoodie you kept in the bathroom for me" I chuckle watching her cheeks heat up.

"I-"

"You good I'll give em back, I just need something to wear cause I don't have no clothes over here" I cut her off and she shyly nods.

She probably thought I wasn't gone notice but I remember everything I had left at her old house, besides she stole that hoodie from me back when we was still just friends, that amused me so I never asked for it back.

Softly chuckling I get out the bed walking in the bathroom making sure to close the door cause if I didn't I knew nari was gone run in here, she was prone to following my every step.

Manhattan, New York
Belcalis Almanzar

"Mmm" She moans in the kiss as my soft fingertips caress her sides.

Deepening the kiss I slip a hand in the back of her pants gripping her ass.

"W-wait" She breathlessly pulls back.

Groaning I shove my face in her breast.

"You trying to make me late" She softly chuckles and I softly sigh pulling back.

"You half naked you might as well just get in the back" I slightly smirk, trying my best to bribe her.

She looks down at her apple watch checking the time.

"10 minutes not enough time for us and you know it" She laughs reaching in the passenger seat grabbing her top.

"C'mon nic, you got mad vacation time you can take a day off" I snatch her top out her hand before she could put it on tossing it in the backseat.

"Why would you do that?" She laughs shaking her head.

"Cause you not going in there" I shrug.

Running my hands up her sides she softly sighs looking up at the ceiling.

Leaning forward I gently place a tender kiss on her chest, then another on her breast.