Until The End Of Time

'So rest your weary heart
And relax your mind
Cause I'm gonna love you girl
Until the end of time'

3 Weeks Later
Flatbush, Brooklyn
Onika Maraj

I laugh watching cardi play with all the kids in the beach ball pit, she was such a kid at heart.

"Baba!" Nari jumps into the pit and cardi catches her just before she could land in the beach balls.

"Crazy girl" Cardi laughs and nari joins giggling.

My heart swells at the sight, their bond was too much to handle.

"They're so adorable" Amber gushes from behind me.

"I knowww" I pout flexing my dimples.

The amusement center was filled with family and friends from both me and cardi's side as we all came together for the third time to celebrate onari's third birthday.

Cardi rented the center out for the day for the party so we could bring in my baby's third year the right way.

I even invited quavo but of course he didn't show up, I guess he was still mad because he lost the custody battle.

I was granted full custody of course and the judge granted him weekly weekend visits, he didn't take the verdict too well and exploded in court.

I honestly didn't care if he showed or not, he couldn't say I didn't send him an invite though.

My daughter never noticed his absences anyways because she was so attached to cardi, as long as cardi was around she was good.

I was extremely grateful cardi never stopped coming around to see nari when she first got out of jail, I couldn't imagine how everything would be right now if she did.

"You alright?" Hennessy looks at me weirdly and I realize a few tears slipped from my eyes.

I quickly dry my eyes with a small laugh.

"I'm fine, it's the hormones" I chuckle and she nods taking my answer.

"Can we eat already?" Erica walks up, eyes bloodshot red.

"Erica go sit ya high ass down somewhere, you'll know when they say it's ready" Cyn speaks irritated, I lowly chuckle shaking my head.

They was forever beefing.

"Give it another ten minutes E" I tell her and she nods at me before flicking cyn off laughing as she walks off, chyna and Amber fall into each other laughing and cyn glares at them.

Shaking my head I walk over to the other side of the center where the tables were set up.

"Is everything ready?" I ask mine and cardi's mother.

Of course the grandmas were getting the food ready for everybody, we hired a caterer and the food arrived 30 minutes ago and they took it upon themselves to get everything ready.

"Yes, go tell everybody it's time to eat" My mom responds and I nod walking out the room.

"The food is ready, get everybody on the otherside so we can eat and sing happy birthday" I tell amber, chyna, and cyn.

They nod all going in separate directions of the center to round everybody up.

"Cardi bring my baby so she can eat, y'all get out so y'all can eat too" I tell cardi and all the other kids walking over to the ball pit.