Creep

'Just keep it on the down low,
said nobody is supposed to know
So I creep, yeah, cause she doesn't know what I do'

1 Week Later
East Harlem, Manhattan
Belcalis Almanzar

"So I'm not gone see you for another week again right?" Attitude was seeping all through her tone.

Lacing up my 1's, I wait to answer.

She always made things so complicated, she wanted all my time.

"I can't call it, you know I'm wild busy" I simply reply and I hear her chuckling behind me.

"Cardi, pray I don't find out who else you fucking"

"Why you always doing the most karin? You always gotta odee" I shake my head looking back at her and she was already glaring at me.

"Why you always make me have to do the most? You always fucking lying, that's all you know how to do besides fuck good" She rolls her eyes with attitude flipping on her side covering her nude body with the thick white comforter.

"First of all, I fuck phenomenally" I chuckle standing up walking around the bed sitting next to her on the edge.

"And second I'm not lying, you just always think I'm lying" I laugh as she rolls her eyes again.

"You gone see me before this week end, cause you don't know how to act when I'm not around you" I wrap my fingers around her neck squeezing to add light pressure.

"You so fuckin possessive, I danced with the poor girl one time"

"But you was doing too much, don't make me fuck you up rin" I tighten my grip adding a little more pressure and she looks up at me with lustful eyes.

"Stop choking me like this if you don't plan on fucking me again" She seductively speaks and I chuckle bending down softly kissing her lips.

"Stop playing with me" I whisper leaving a lingering kiss on her lips.

"Fuck me"

"I gotta go and you know that" I chuckle sitting up unwrapping my fingers from around her neck.

Grabbing my hand her tongue slowly drags up my index finger and I bite the corner of my lip.

She made it so hard to stop fucking with her.

"C'mere" I mumble.

Manhattan, New York
Onika Maraj

"Baba" Nari babbles looking down at my phone which she held in her tiny palms.

I softly chuckle as she brings the phone all the way up to her face.

"She'll be here any minute princess"

And as if on cue the door opens and nari drops my phone running over to the door.

"Yooo" Cardi smiles scooping her up.

I smile watching my daughter's whole face light up just being in her arms, her father could never.

"Why ya phone on the floor?" Cardi asks walking around the couch sitting down with nari seated comfortably on her lap.

"Ask ya daughter" I chuckle picking my phone up, as many times as she dropped it I'm surprised it hadn't cracked yet.