Nobody Else

'Fightin on my mind, fightin all my life for you
I'm trusting you, babe
I want this, I want this to work out so bad
God I feel it in my chest day and night
I want this, I want this, yeah,
I'll never fall out of love with you'

1 Month Later
Island Point Bronx, New York
Belcalis Almanzar

"Oh my god I can't wait to be lazy all over this house"

I laugh at nics antics as I gave her a quick tour of the house showing her were everything was since she had never been inside.

She used to pick nari up from my house sometimes but she never came past the doorstep, I always had everything ready when she came so there wasn't a reason for her to come in.

"C'mon let's go upstairs" Taking her hand in mines I help her up the flight of stairs.

Once we reach the top of the stairs we walk down the halls and I show her which rooms where what.

"What room is this?" She stops in front of the last room before you get to the master bedroom.

"Walk in and see" I urge and she squints her eyes looking at me raising a arched eyebrow.

Skeptically she turns her head slowly pushing the door open.

"Wowww" Her jaw slacks as she walks in the room letting her eyes bounce from wall to wall as she took in the scenery.

"They just finished it two weeks ago, you like?" I smile walking in the room behind her

"I love" She smiles looking back at me.

"Good, let me show you the master bedroom" I slyly smirk holding my hand out and she playfully rolls her eyes lacing our hands together.

Leading her out the room we walk down the rest of the hallway making a turn and there stood the last door.

"And here's the master bedroom were you'll be spending most of your time, preferably in the bed" I smile opening the door revealing the room.

"Yea it's the bed for me" She cutely smirks, dimples sinking in her cheeks.

"It's you for me" I smile pulling her in to me kissing the top of her forehead.

"You not cute" She mumbles and I laugh kissing the corner of her lips.

"But you fine as hell" I smirk backing her on to the bed until her back hits the soft comforter.

Standing between her legs I slowly massage her thighs, her eyes trained on me anticipating my next move.

"I love you nic" I smirk rubbing her thighs.

"I know" She smiles and I raise an eyebrow out of curiosity.