I Don't Wanna

'I can't even breathe without you...
I can't feel with out you, deal without you, spend without you'

2 Weeks Later
Belcalis Almanzar

"You alright?" I ask nic as I softly pat carti's back trying to get him to burp for the third time so I could lay him down, he was already sleep.

"Yea I'm fine" She replies quietly walking in the bathroom.

Her postpartum hit a week after we brought the baby home and I've been taking care of her, nari, and the baby. She of course helped but I made sure I took care of most of the load since she wasn't herself right now and I didn't want her to get overwhelmed.

She never had an appetite so she was barely eating now which was causing her to drop her baby weight fast, she also had trouble sleeping so she rarely did that unless I was wrapped around her holding her until she fell asleep, so I made sure that I held her tight every night.

When she wasn't sleeping she was quietly doing things around the house with nari and the baby or constantly cleaning up to keep herself occupied.

Carti finally lets out a small burp as the soft voice of Aaliyah fills the bathroom before the shower could be heard turning on.

Walking out the room I go down the hallway walking in his nursery, walking over to the crib I gently lay him down in the crib.

Laying the cover over his small body I tuck him in, then I make sure the baby monitor was on before I walk out the room.

Walking across the hall I peep my head in nari's room seeing she was still sleep, softly cracking the door open I turn around walking back to the master bedroom.

I don't want to be, be without ya be without ya

Walking in the bathroom I strip out of my sweats and tank, sliding the shower door over I step in behind her.

Placing a tender kiss on her shoulder I wrap an arm around her waist, and she sighs melting in to me.

I softly press my lips on the crook of her neck taking her loofah out her hand.

She sat comfortably in my arms, softly breathing as I lather her body up with soap.

"I love you" I softly mumble as she let's out a soft sigh.

"I love you too bel"

2 Weeks Later
Bronx, New York
Belcalis Almanzar

"Alright, you got our little guy?" The doctor asks and onika nods. The small thin needle sinks in his leg and the fluid is inserted in seconds before the spot is covered with a lion king bandaid.

"Oh he's a tough one" The doctor smiles as mir sits quietly, unbothered.

The doctor picks up the last needle and quickly presses it into his small arm releasing the fluids.

His bottom lip trembles before he starts crying as the doctor covers the spot with another bandaid.

A few tears slide down nic's face as she gently rubs his back and I laugh shaking my head.

"Its always the last one that gets them" The doctor chuckles as mir calms down and nic sniffles.

"He shouldn't need anymore shots until the end of next month" The doctor tells us and I nod as nic buckles carti back in his carseat.