Lust

'Too close to comfort
As blood rush my favorite vein
Heart beat racin like a junkie's
I just need you to want me
Am I askin too much?'

1 Month Later
Belcalis Almanzar

I sleepily chuckle as she pushes up against me.

She must've just got back home cause she had left earlier for her custody hearing.

I could never sleep in peace.

This past month had been hell to say the least but nic constantly trying to seduce me was the highlight of it all.

She was suffering.

Her attitude had been beyond horrible lately but I knew exactly why so it was humorous to me.

On top of my sex ban the doctor said we had to calm down on our strenuous activities since we were getting closer to the labor date.

The timing couldn't have been any better cause all activities had already been canceled until further notice.

"Move" I mumble gently pushing her away from me creating space between us.

"Oh my g- okay I won't go. Fuck the trip, is that what you want to hear?!" She huffs turning around so she was facing me.

Frustration riddled all over her face.

"No, I actually want you to go. You do deserve a vacation"

"Then what is it? I feel like I'm about to have a mental breakdown" She cries, tears spilling over her eyelids.

I had her way too spoiled, she was used to having multiple orgasms a day and she hadn't had one in a whole month soon to be three.

I wanted to laugh so bad but I knew she was too unstable, these pregnancy hormones was beating her.

"Bae shut up, we not doing nothing until after you get back from the trip and that's final. It's not you, it's doctors orders and me challenging myself" I chuckle pecking her lips.

"I don't want to do this anymore, you win" She was trying to calm herself down but the tears wouldn't stop falling.

It was taking everything in me to hold this laughter down.

"Nic stop crying, you stressing my baby out. We only got two months left, hang in there champ" I chuckle flipping around so my back was facing her.

Stuffing my face in a pillow I let out my muffled laughs.

"It's not f-funny" She hiccups slapping my back making me laugh harder.

I was gone make it well worth the wait at the end of these next 2 months, she just had to be patient.

Which she was horrible at.

Which was also my fault cause I gave her whatever she wanted, the minute she asked.

Hours Later
Onika Maraj

"So you just gone let me starve huh?" She chuckles and I ignore her sitting on the couch with my plate.

If she wanted to eat she could make her own plate, god gave her two feet for a reason.

"You know nari not gone eat that food unless it's off my plate" She challenges and I lowly huff.

I don't know what was up with my baby thinking food tasted better off cardi's plate but she was convinced.

Looking over at nari her eyes were glued to the tv and the small plate on top of her high chair looked untouched.

Looking back at cardi I squint my eyes.

"Feed her the food"

"I will, off my plate" She smiles.

"Why you can't go make the plate yourself?"

"I am, I just wanted to see ya face once you noticed she hasn't touched her food" She chuckles standing up, it took everything in me not to kick her leg once she walks past me.

After a few short minutes she walks back in the living room, sitting her plate on the coffee table.

Taking nari's small plate off her high chair she sits it on the coffee table before unbuckling nari out the seat picking her up.

She sits on the couch with nari on the side of her lap and nari claps excitedly as cardi grabs her plate off the coffee table.

"Y'all irritating" I mumble and cardi smirks feeding nari some baked ziti.

It warmed my heart to see it, I really adored their bond.

"I love how you been mad at me but you still make whatever I request" Cardi smiles taking a bite of chicken and my thighs clench at the simple action.

I roll my eyes because she was right, I honestly couldn't help myself when it came to her.

Which made this current situation torture, every little thing she did turned me on.

Sometimes she purposely teased me just because she liked to see me bothered, I'm still trying to figure out what I did to deserve this treatment.

I was counting down each second until this was over.

It was going to be a dreadful 2 months, 2 weeks, 16 hours, 39 minutes and 17 seconds.

But atleast I still had my sanity, for the time being.