Porn Star

'Cause when I lay back, shawty don't know how to act'

4 Days Later
Island Point Bronx, New York
Onika Maraj

The hot July sun beams against my skin as I unlock the door to the house walking in.

The natural sunlight gleamed through the windows into the empty living room and kitchen, the ground level of the house was silent.

Pulling the various bags of luggage in the house I left them in the foyer closing and locking the door before making my way upstairs.

Reaching the top of the stairs I walk down the hall poking my head in nari's room, empty.

Going across from her room I poke my head in mir's, empty.

Maybe cardi took them somewhere, it was a day before the fourth of July and cardi's family loved to have gatherings.

Walking down the hall I make a right then walk down the short hall leading to the master bedroom.

My jaw slacks as I open the door to rose petals, lit candles, and various  chocolate covered fruits sitting on a plate in the middle of the bed.

My dimples sunk deep in my cheeks at my full display of all 32 teeth, walking over to the bed I pick up a chocolate dipped pineapple taking a bite as I walk in the bathroom.

The tub was filled with bubbles and the tv mounted on the wall over it was softly playing some nice 90's r&b.

Without a second thought I pop the rest of the pineapple in my mouth, stripping out of my articles of clothing I step into the jacuzzi tub.

The hot water succumbs my body in comfort as I sink in the bubbles, resting my head against the tub I close my eyes letting out a soft sigh.

I needed this so bad.

"I leave for 10 minutes" Her voice startles me and I slightly jump in shock, opening my eyes I swiftly turn my head with a smile.

She had an open bottle of dom perignon and two glasses in her hand.

Walking over she sits on the edge of the tub filling a glass with champagne, holding it out to me I take it from her.

She fills the second glass for herself before sitting the bottle on the edge of the tub.

"Let's toast to... mindblowing orgasms" She smiles holding her glass out and I laugh clinking them together.

We both drink the wine down to the last drop.

"Come see about me when you finished relaxing in here" She stands up and I grab her wrist.

"Get in with me, please"

"If I get in here, it ain't gone be no relaxing nic" She softly chuckles.

"Who said anything about relaxing?" I smirk.

"You know what happen everytime you give me that look" I softly bite the corner of my lip as she strips stepping in the tub with me.

"You too far" She mumbles swiftly pulling me on her lap and I giggle throwing my arms around her neck.

"I missed you" She mumbles pressing her soft lips against my neck as she caressed my body feeling me up.

"I missed you too" I bite my lip to keep from moaning as her hand brushes over my anticipating paradise.