2. Still Awkward

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ✧
┊ ┊ ✦
┊ ✧

"I do."

He started droning again, and you spent the time praying to god, who had been evil to you for a few good months now, to save you from this situation.

You felt your arm being pulled forwards and you jerked out of your daze. Jungkook was sliding a thin band of gold up your ring finger. You stared at it. A huge weight seemed to have been dumped on your shoulders.

You were a married girl now, a woman. You wanted to rage and scream, you wanted to rip the officiant into pieces, but the little decency you had left prevented you from doing that.

Your dad, who was standing a few feet away pushed a ring into your hand You looked at the gold band. It was the same width as yours but slightly bigger in size. Get it over with Y/n, you told yourself. Procrastinating will only make things worse.

You pulled Jungkook's hand and shoved the ring up his finger.

Done.

"And now, it is my honour and delight to declare you married!" He said with a gloating smile.

"You may now kiss the bride."

"What?" You mumbled under your breath, your mom had promised she'd remove it from the ceremony. 

A kiss? No no no no no no... your brain screamed inside your head as Jeon Jungkook leaned into your face. His eyes were on your right cheek and his face was as red and halfway green like a ripening tomato. He looked just as flustered and embarrassed as you.

His lips brushed against your lips slightly before moving away. It was just a brush, not a kiss at all, but he made a good impersonation of it, and you were grateful.

It was another good—well not good— but fine sign. He was a person who minded his own business. He had had his hands on his sides was not even touching you. 

Neither of you waited for the crowd to stop clapping, you both started back down the aisle. His arm wasn't entwined by yours as a normal couple' would be, and you were so happy about that. Skinship with unknown people scared you and he was being extremely polite to you in your own way.

You restarted your staring and scowling while he, you saw from the corner of your eyes was looking down at the ground as he walked.

A black car had already arrived in front of the church. Your eyes almost popped out of your sockets when you saw that it was a Rolls Royce.