36. It's Tangible

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ✧
┊ ┊ ✦
┊ ✧

- This chapter contains implicit mature content -

It was evening by the time you came back home and Jungkook was back from his weekend duties.

"Finished your tutoring session?" You had lied to Jungkook about going to get tutored with Hoseok and Taehyung. You surmised you could still call Hoseok's annoying advice and complaints tutoring.

"Yeah." You kept your reply short and grabbed some clothes from your closet. You dropped your clothes.

Nerves.

"Is something wrong?" Jungkook called from the kitchen where he was working on a candlelit dinner. Jungkook could sense something off about you. He wasn't surprised if you were nervous after all you discussed about the day before, so he hoped the food would help you with the nerves.

"No I just still didn't get some theory parts." You mimicked a tired and frustrated tone and pulled the new underwear out of the bag. "I'll come after washing."

You tried your best to calm yourself down with hot water, but your reflection haunted you from the mirror. It didn't help that your eyes kept travelling to the clothes pile too.

You diverted your eyes from the mirror and dressed up, the black lingerie -which in simple words was the most revealing thing you'd ever worn in your life- under your normal clothes. Everything felt ten times heavier even though the only weight coming from it was from the jewels. They were technically like electrons compared to the protons that were your clothes but just like electrons they seemed to act like tiny blips of energy on your skin.

You walked into the kitchen.

"Wow Jungkook it looks like a funeral."

Jungkook was startled at your comment but sighed in relief when he realized you were joking.

"Dude you've worked so hard," you looked around at the numerous candles decorating the place. It was amusing to see how he'd used a familiar style: different candles in different colours placed in the most random places like next to the TV and in the sink.

"All for you babe," he gestured at you to sit down.

It was marvellous, that was the least you could say about the scrumptious food gliding down your esophagus. You even felt jealous at how good the food was. How the hell had he learnt so quickly? It was impossible!