8. His Girlfriend

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ✧
┊ ┊ ✦
┊ ✧

A week passed and your so-called honeymoon was almost over, with just two days remaining. After that you'd be able to distance yourself from Jungkook.

As embarrassed and humiliating as it was to admit it, you couldn't deny that you grew quite used to, and even fond of Jungkook in the passing week.

He was a nice person in general, he was a pleasant talker, polite and also quite non-conforming like you. Only he needed some encouragement and assistance to be a trouble maker.

One such incident came into your mind while you sat in the garden watching him play croquet.

Jungkook wasn't one for country pursuits, and he had grown bored of the constant monotony of the house. Then you decided on a trip to the local town. You decided to play some pranks on the townspeople, while that hadn't been Jungkook's initial idea of fun but he agreed in the end, and Jungkook and you ended up pretending to be fortune tellers, predicting the most ridiculous and horrific things to happen in people's futures.

That afternoon was spent hiding behind low walls and throwing dead leaves at random people walking in the streets, and making farting noises with your mouths at then local bakery (you were thrown out for that one).

It had been one of the most fun evenings of your life and you were sure Jungkook enjoyed it too, you hadn't ever seen him laughing so hard.

All in all you were sure if things didn't work out for you two, he'd make a nice trustworthy friend.

You heard a whoop of laughter and saw that Jungkook had finally sent his ball through the hoop.

"Well done!" You shouted at him, he waved back enthusiastically and came running to your seat.

"Oh my god that took so long." He gushed, seating himself on the ground next to your feet. "I'm usually good at everything," he said with a laugh.

"Good at everything the heck, you suck at hiding." You laughed.

"Should've said, I'm good at everything considered respectable."

"Says who?" You joked.

"Says m—"

His phone rang. You pretended to ignore him as he got up and walked away to answer. Something told you it might be Hajin.

He moved near a rosebush and began tugging on the leaves and picking on the roses while talking on the phone.