39. Love This Love That Love Everything

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ✧
┊ ┊ ✦
┊ ✧

It was another long day at work and you were exhausted when you let your resolution go and slumped on the sofa. Your stomach was throbbing for no reason.

Jungkook wasn't home yet and you wanted to wash but was too tired to do so... At least if he'd come to wash too you wouldn't have to do the intense rubbing of soap. He would do it all for you.

"Dammit Jungkook, come quickly." You muttered and plodded to the fridge to get something to eat. You opened the lower drawer and wrinkled your nose when you felt a disgusting smell coming from it. It brought acid to your throat.

Pinching your nose with one hand, you riffled through the fridge trying to find the expired food. It was probably the left-over pizza from two nights before, left to warm up and eat on another day since you were too attached to the piece of food to throw it out.

You took it out and sniffed it. Nothing wrong. If it's not the pizza, then what?

You sniffed the whole fridge and the smell wasn't there anymore. Strange.

You grabbed the bottle of gripe water on the shelf and helped yourself to some of it. At least the stomach ache would go away.

The door opened suddenly and Jungkook came in, throwing his briefcase into a corner. "You here already?"

"It's obvious isn't it?"

Jungkook dumped something on top of the table and you peeked at it.

"It's just some chicken with scrambled eggs. Thought we'd have another day off cooking."

You nodded and opened the container. One whiff of it and it gave you a headache. You clutched onto your head and closed your eyes.

"I don't think I'm hungry," you murmured.

"Why? Something wrong?" Jungkook peered into your face. "You look pale."

You looked up at his concerned face. "I dunno Jungkook, my head and stomach are both hurting."

Jungkook started counting with his fingers and frowned, "it's not even close to that day yet."

You counted back in your head and he was right. It couldn't be the cramps.

"I guess I'll just go and lie down."

"Eat something or it'll get worse." Jungkook opened the fridge to search for something for you to eat.