20. Anger and Regret

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ✧
┊ ┊ ✦
┊ ✧

"Taehyung help me!" You bumped into your friend on purpose when you saw him stepping out of the car. "I need your help, now."

"What?" He was looking at you in concern. "Did something happen?"

"It's my homework! The assignment! I forgot to do it!" You mock wailed and fell to the ground. "Ah please let me copy yours, quick. Or I'd be dead by tomorrow morning."

"You know Y/n you talk about death a bit too much, you'll die soon if you keep going." Hoseok joined the conversation from nowhere.

"I wish I would, this life is so devastating."

"What makes you say that? Had a fight with your handsome husband?" Hoseok laughed out loud. People stared.

"He's the biggest problem." You muttered looking down at your shoes, pondering whether you should tell them or not. Maybe Taehyung would offer some useful advice, but Hoseok would make a joke out of it for sure.

"Why did he suck you out and you're not satisfied?" 

"Hoseok you hoe!" You pummeled him with your side bag. "It's not a joke, I'm damn serious here."

"Okay what happened now?"

"I'm not telling you." You stomped off into the hall.

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

"You were in Taehyung's car today since you walked to the university.

"So you think you like him?" Taehyung asked in his deep voice as he drove you to your workplace after the morning lecture. 

"Yeah I think I do. It's not normal to see a person and want to jump in their arms every time you see them right?"

"No."

"And it's not normal to want to tickle a person to death every time you see them right?"

"No again. I think you really do like him, more than you think." He smiled at you across the front mirror. "Congratulations Y/n,  you finally like your husband."