22. Trick or Treat

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ✧
┊ ┊ ✦
┊ ✧

"Trick-O-Treat!" You knocked on the door and stepped back. An old woman came and smiled graciously before adjusting her spectacles and taking a closer look at both of you.

"Are you kids?" She was squinting through her glasses you were sure she was having a hard time making out you two. 

"Yes granny!" Jungkook mimicked a toddler's voice and lowered himself so he looked shorter, "we want candy!"

You laughed at his voice, but the old lady seemed convinced enough. She brought out a basket of candy canes and you and Jungkook dipped one hand each into it.

"Thank you!" You trilled and ran back up the road with Jungkook.

"Oh my god she actually fell for it," Jungkook laughed, clutching his stomach.

"Yeah she did," you were staring at Jungkook, still mesmerized by his looks. "Jungkook I'm not kidding dude you are hot."

"Thanks Y/n but please stop staring at my legs."

"I'm so sorry!" You jumped two metres away from him. Shit, the man had to notice it.

He chuckled and walked to the next house and it was your turn to say "trick or treat!"

A young lady, the exact kind you were dreading came out and looked at you guys raising her eyebrows. "What do you want?"

"Didn't you hear? We said trick or treat," you explained in an annoyed tone.

"But you're too old," she said disdainfully. You rolled your eyes, in what rulebook did they say Halloween was only for toddlers?

And that's when her eyes fell on Jungkook. You saw how her cheeks heated up when she felt his gaze on her. You could see that she was trying her best not to smile at him.

"Smarmy old splatter of slime," you cursed her under your breath. "You half eaten sandwich, you green eyed witch." Not only did she refuse to give you your treats but she was also giving Jungkook the look. Anger flared inside you like never before.

You were about to scream an insult when it dawned on you, your face turning into a grimace of horror. You were jealous.

Jealous.

Because of Jungkook.

He was glancing at you right now with a triumphant grin. He knew you were jealous, he knew you'd finally accept him in the end, in one way or another.