27. Let Go

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ✧
┊ ┊ ✦
┊ ✧

Your. Heart. Stopped. Beating. Literally.

"Ohh- y-yeah I g-guess that nice. How did you get the citizenship so easily?" You did not want this to happen, not now. Please no no no no no.

"Through some contacts of Jungkook's father's, they found a way into the office and finished the procedures twice as quickly. Now you can end it a month early!"

"Is it really necessary??" You didn't want this to end so quickly, you didn't want this to ever end. Please, why was life being so cruel. Tears sprung in your eyes and you didn't even bother to stop them this time. No one was there to see you anyway.

"Yes, you didn't want to be married to him, I sincerely apologise to what you've been through Y/n."

Don't apologise, Jungkook was the best thing that ever happened to you.

"And I wanted to ask you, can you leave him alone there and secretly go away? Just for a few days. It's just that I want to make the scar on him as small as possible."

So you ended up being a scar on him huh? A scar they were trying to vanish from his view.

"But mum, I don't want d-divorce." You finally let out, "I don't want to end the marriage."

"Huh? But Y/n sweetie, this is what you wanted right? You said you never wanted this marriage, and I totally understand that, so this is your chance to finish it."

"I did at first but now I don't so if-"

"-No if and buts Y/n," her voice has taken a strict tone, "this is what we agreed to, you can't change it now, get away from him. Now. The quicker and silently you go, the less pain is going to be inflicted on him. Remember that and pack your bags."

Hajin was no bitch, this one was. You had spotted incorrectly, she was a crazy jealous bitchy mother. You fumed in anger while the tears wet your shirt.

"This is my home, he's on my bed right now. Are you telling me to kick him out or leave my own house?" This was outrageous.

"I don't know Y/n, it's your choice. Just stay away from him until he gets used to being without you. Tell him to go to his apartment today and cut all contact with him, I don't care what you do, just disappear from his life suddenly. The divorce papers are with me, I'll call you both after some time, then you can come sign them before we submit them." She cut the call.