10. Let's Poke Butts

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ✧
┊ ┊ ✦
┊ ✧

"What d'you think it's going to be like? I haven't watched this kind of a movie before." He said as he sat down beside you after his trip to the snack bar.

You accepted your bag of popcorn from him and pretended to wonder. "Maybe it'll be a top-notch spicy one... By the looks of it."

"You've watched this kind of movie before?" He had already started on his popcorn even though the movie hadn't even begun.

"Nope."

"W-what?" He laughed, almost choking on his snack. "The way you talked, I thought you had!"

"Wrong assumption then," You smirked and stuffed a fistful of popcorn into your mouth too.

"Oh, it's beginning," Jungkook muttered when the ads on the screen finished and upbeat music began to play with the name of the movie flashing across the screen.

It was quite a good movie, you thought. The opening was dramatic and juicy and you were quite tempted to look at Jungkook's face for his reaction but thought the best of it and refrained yourself. You didn't want to give him the wrong ideas.

And then what you'd been waiting for happened. The two males kissed sloppily, groping each other on the rooftop of a building.

Your moment had come.

You screamed.

Jungkook jumped next to you and asked, "why what's wrong!? What's the matter?" He dropped his popcorn all over his lap.  

"ARGH! LOOK AT ALL THE BLOOD! SHE'S GOT NO EYES!"

You kept on screaming like there was a bloody ghost on the screen when in reality there wasn't even a female. By this time Jungkook was staring at you, understanding dawning on his face.

Oh he wasn't stupid, he knew what you were up to.

And a part of his mind was angry at you for making a scene at a public place, but the other, more dominant part wanted to join in. You could sense what he might be thinking. You nudged him in the ribs and pointed at the screen dramatically. started to scream again, contorting your face into a horrified mask.

He whimpered first, then hitched up a look of growing fear in his face and slid down in his seat to the point of only the top of his head being visible over the backrest. People on either side of you had alarmed looks on their faces and were throwing their gaze everywhere trying to catch sight of the alleged blood-covered spook.