35. Rhinestones and Banana Balloons

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ✧
┊ ┊ ✦
┊ ✧

You and Jungkook lay on the tablecloth looking at the sky, it was cold and you huddled together for warmth. You wryly told Jungkook how wise it was to wear a shirt on cold nights like this.

"It's odd, the life we're spending now, right? I never thought I'd end up like this... Watching the empty sky with you at three in the morning. It's nice." Jungkook mused.

"I never thought anyone would agree to come with me if I even asked."

"Oh I'll come with you anytime," he tightened his grip on your hand, "and only me, not anyone else."

"Who else? I don't cheat... Maybe with Hoseok or Taehyung, I guess though..." You smiled with satisfaction when you saw the look you were expecting on his face: displeasure

"Don't you dare play on me with others," his eyes darkened, "or I'm gonna sue them "
"I was joking dude why're you so serious?'

"Because I'm serious about my relationship with you, I know what I want "

"Which is?"

"You." He stated simply.

You couldn't help but think of the double meaning of what he said. Which way did he mean it? You didn't have enough time to even think about it before he crashed his lips on yours.

It was magical. It felt magical.

The kiss was soft and like a raindrop falling onto harsh desert land you felt the raw love encapsulated in the motion of his mouth against yours. He was so close his eyelashes were paintbrushes colouring your face a pale pink hue as they brushed your cheeks in slow fluttering movements.

You stroked his hair as you kissed him and his hands tickled your waist resulting in small bursts of laughter from you that he swallowed.

It was longer this time than ever before.

He bit your lips slightly making you gasp right into his mouth. and you automatically parted them, allowing his tongue to enter your mouth. You could feel his hands drawing squiggly lines on the skin exposed on your waist when you reached up to cup his face.

He knew how to joke even when kissing. You suppressed a laugh.

And then it took a different turn. The softness turned rough. His lips overtook yours and moved faster as if trying to devour your own. The kiss was getting sloppy and out of control.