32. Butterscotch and Chocolate

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ✧
┊ ┊ ✦
┊ ✧

"No it's my turn now!"

"That's unfair you had your turn!"

"No here," Jungkook handed the stall owner his credit card, "A chocolate chip ice cream and a butterscotch one please."

"No forget it!" You yelled at the unamused seller, "Take cash, it's easier." You thrust a note into his hand. 

"HA! IN YOUR FACE LOSER!" You screamed at Jungkook who had a disdainful expression. "Fine, if you want to spend money so much..."

You handed him his ice cream cone from the seller and walked with him to the fence surrounding the park. "It's better when you eat ice cream in the sunlight," you said.

"If you say so... So I wanted to give you some good news and bad news."

"What's the bad news?" The last thing you heard would always hold the strongest trace in your head, so bad news first please.

"Mum's had a heart attack." He said it very quickly to hide his sadness but you were too clever for him. "Last night. Dad only called me before I came into the car this morning, she's been taken to hospital."

"Oh Jungkook," you squeezed his shoulder. "I'm sure she'll be fine." As bitchy as she was, she was still his mother.

"It's fine Y/n. A part of the good news is that dad said she was getting better. The main good news is that she forgave us."

"She did?" It didn't make any difference to you but you'd seen the guilt on Jungkook's face throughout the passing week. If she had forgiven you that would have been a great relief to him.

"Yeah and the contract isn't there anymore. She gave it up." A smile made its way into his face, "That means, you know... We can stay like this as long as we want t—"

"—Sure love. Together forever." You cut him off and replied. You hated how he seemed to doubt your feelings sometimes. 

"Did you just call me love?" He smirked.

"No I called you poop, why ask?" When he only kept giving you impish looks you asked him whether he wanted a bite of your ice cream.

"By god I do. Wanna exchange?" He offered his half-eaten butterscotch ice cream. "No let me have a lick from yours." You tried to hand him your ice cream and get his but he didn't cooperate.