16. Her Kiss

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ✧
┊ ┊ ✦
┊ ✧

It was Hajin, you were sure from her side profile, and she had Jungkook locked in her embrace, kissing him full on the lips. You watched in utter astonishment and shock as she deepened her kiss in front of your eyes, her hands pulling him as close as he could get by the neck.

Jungkook was responding to the kiss, kissing her sloppily while his hands locked themselves in her waist.

Jungkook couldn't believe what was happening, he was first clueless about who was kissing him but the familiar scent of Hajin's lipgloss alerted him of who it was.

It wasn't appropriate, he knew, you were here watching and so were a hundred other people but as she kissed him deep and his arousal grew he forgot where he was and who he was with.

You were disgusted, that was the least you could describe about what you felt at that moment. Jungkook could have at least warned you that she was here or he could've told you and gone somewhere private if he wanted to snog her, why did he have to do it in front of everyone?

Now people were giving you weird looks as if you'd seduced Jungkook into thinking you were his wife or something. 

But you didn't want to make a scene, not in a place like this. 

Jungkook separated from Hajin as quick as his senses told him to, and he caught a glance of you slowly walking to the entrance to the hall. Why did he have to mess things up so much?

"Wait Hajin, you stay here." He ran in the direction of the front doors and found you bowing at the security guard before starting down the steps.

"Y/n wait!"

You walked on ignoring him.

"Y/n, stay. Hang on," he panted, blocking your way, "I can explain."

"There's nothing to explain Jungkook, you could have told me she's here, now what're those people going to think?."

"No I just... I didn't know she was here."

"That's not an excuse.

He caught your hand. "Look forget this just once. Please. I'll tell them it's all a mistake."

You shrugged him off. "What mistake Jungkook? You mixed up your wife with another woman? You think they'll believe that?"

"No I'll do —do something, anything. Now come o—"