17. Don't Call Me Bro

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ✧
┊ ┊ ✦
┊ ✧

Jungkook jumped with a jolt when he saw Hajin entering the room. He gave her a questioning look.

"I missed you so much baby," she jumped onto the bed next to him and hugged him tightly. "You didn't come to see me all evening."

"Hajin I'm not amused at what you did there, did you ever question what people might think?"

"Oh yes I wanted to apologise, to you and to her too, I'm honestly so sorry Jungkook, I just forgot everything when I saw you."

Jungkook contemplated for a second before saying what was on his mind just before she came.

"Hajin I think this should stop."

"What should?" She twirled his hair around her finger.

"This relationship. I think we should break up." It was hard for him to say it, he had been with her for over a year now. "It's hard with my marriage."

"But you said it won't affect us Jungkook," she looked really sad. "You said it's temporary and you even said she doesn't like you! And you don't like her either!"

"I think that has changed Hajin. I'm not entirely sure but I want to try for it."

"How? By breaking us? Our love?" She was literally inches from his face, her hands gripping tight onto his upper arms.

"Hajin, will you please understand, I'm trying to be a responsible husband."

"What about me Jungkook? I still love you."

Jungkook was feeling more and more uncomfortable by the second, but he was sure of his choice. He would keep his decision.

"I'm so sorry Hajin. I sincerely apologise."

She pressed her lips harshly on his and threw her whole weight on him. Wrapping her hands tight around his neck she lowered her mouth to the base and his neck and sucked hard.

Jungkook moaned and felt himself go limp, it took some time before his rational side overcame his horny one.

"No Hajin, I said we can't do this anymore, we're breaking up. I gave you my reasons, so please go now. We can still stay friends."

Hajin felt infuriated. How could he let go of her so easily? She stalked upright and stared at him.

"Please go out."