21. Stay With Me

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ✧
┊ ┊ ✦
┊ ✧

You felt it like you thought you would... Like a splitting hangover, the feeling of it buried you in the mattress that morning: the embarrassment of last night. And this hangover had no special recovery soup.

Damn god, you even cried and he saw your tears.

Jungkook was still asleep. You had managed, with some intense but slow motion struggling, to disentangle most parts of your body from him and now only one leg was still under him.

He woke up when you started to pull the remaining leg too.

"Morning," he said in a husky voice that made your nerve ends stiffen, "is today a work day?"

That broke the tension. You laughed and hit him on the shoulder, "no it isn't, it's Wednesday but it's a public holiday, Halloween!" You mimed a ghost.

He laughed and stared at the ceiling, messing his hair, "so are you going to tell me?"

"Tell you what?" Oh no, this was what you were afraid of.

"What went wrong last night."

"You, the damned piece of shit, took my blanket and wrapped it all round your body leaving me to fend for myself," you said in a jokey tone. You were harsh on him, it wasn't entirely his fault.

"But you cried in your sleep— now don't give me that look Y/n." You had crossed your arms and hitched a stubborn look into your face. "You did cry, I know you don't want to admit it but you cried, accept it."

"Fineee," you groaned and threw your hands in the air.

"Tell me why."

"I can't."

"Why not Y/n? You can trust me. I trust you with my problems. Don't you want to share?" He looked so sincere, eyes looking deep into yours searching for your hidden secret.

You slumped your shoulders in defeat. "Okay fine but after breakfast."

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

"Now tell me," Jungkook wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and leant back into the couch.

"Alright, it's painful for me to bring it all up so I'll summarise okay?" You deadpanned. Jungkook noticed your emotionlessness but nodded.