30. Love You

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ✧
┊ ┊ ✦
┊ ✧

You gazed into his watery eyes and devastated face, hair dripping down onto his forehead as he stood in the rain. He bent down intimately and looked into your eyes.

And His lips found yours... Softly. 

Finally.

It didn't take much time for you to respond. You moved your lips against his and moved your hand to his cheek, trying to comfort him.

It was oddly soothing, the rain pattering onto your car created a strange music with the roaring wind and the smell of the rain along with his usual rosy scent that you missed so much created a hazy atmosphere around you.

He moved his lips to the rhythm of the wind blowing your wet hair in your face... And you couldn't stop the tears escaping your eyes without your permission. It was such a relief. Such a relief to feel him in front of you, with his scent so close and his skin in contact with yours.

It should have been cold with the wind but a warmth alighted you from the inside and your heart palpitated fast when you felt him holding your hand.

He felt like home.

He was home.

You could feel him sobbing into the kiss, and you hugged him with one arm.

When you pulled away, Jungkook still looked like he expected you to vanish from view. His grip on your hand was tight.

You removed the hair covering his forehead and eyes. "Hi," you dared to say.

"Was I not enough? Don't go, please, don't leave me." He pulled you in for a very wet hug.

"I'm not going anywhere Jungkook, I'm right here."

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

In another hour you found yourself sitting on the couch in the living room clutching a mug of hot chocolate and wearing one of Jungkook's shirts and a pair of his shorts.

"What happened Y/n, tell me from minute one." His voice was cold and distant all of a sudden. You didn't blame him,  you deserved it. You were the one who avoided people and caused the whole mess. You didn't even deserve to be in his clothes... Or his underwear for that matter.