31. His Heartbeat

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ✧
┊ ┊ ✦
┊ ✧

"Don't you think we should go back now?" You asked, munching on another of your disastrous burnt cookies. "It's been two days and I really need to go to college offline, this is online thing is killing my brain."

You and Jungkook were sitting on another, grassier cliff, staring at the green treetops and the darkening blue sky that didn't seem to end.

"Don't you want to have a break ?" He was staring idly into the distance leaning his head on a tree trunk. "I think you need one."

"Shit no!" You had been scrolling through your email inbox on your phone and an email sent a week ago caught your attention, you were even surprised how you missed it.

"What?" Jungkook peered into your phone. "Aw, I love your profile pic," he pointed at the right corner of the screen where your profile pic was displayed. It was one of the pics you'd taken with Jungkook at the nightclub when he was slightly tipsy.

"That's not what I meant idiot! Look at this!" You jabbed your finger at the message on the screen.

"Practical Training Programme blah blah blah blah..." He read, "doesn't look that bad to me."

"Not you of course! But to me! UGH!" You rolled dramatically on the grass. "I hate training sessions!"

"Really? I thought you love the practical side of things," he pondered.

"I do but, ugh, work-related practicals aren't the best fun... I can't Jungkoooook!" You wailed onto his shoulder. 

He sniffed your hair. "You smell nice. New shampoo?" 

"You're useless!" You banged your fist on his shoulder, "typical of you to change the subject. I just don't want to go but I have to, to get my degree! Why is life so cruel."

"Stop whining Y/n, it's just a training programme. You'll rank well I'm sure." He patted your back. "I guess we'll have to leave tomorrow, the email said it'll be the day after."

"I. Don't. Want. This. Shit." You banged your forehead on his shoulder with every word. "Stop it babe, stop using my body as a tool to hurt yourself, not when you could do way better things with it." He laughed and removed your head from his shoulder, pushing it into his lap instead.

"You dirty prick! Stop calling me babe."

"I know you like it even though you don't show it, so I will keep doing it."