7. A Midnight Walk

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ✧
┊ ┊ ✦
┊ ✧

Your head was spinning and there was a tiny sting on your right hand.

"Damn... What the hell."

"That's what I was going to ask you." His voice came from above your head.

"What?" You looked above to see him looking directly at you from above, "what are you talking about?" 

"Why didn't you eat? Did you know you could have killed yourself if you kept this going for any longer?" He was two inches away from your face and he looked angry, for real this time. "Tell me!"

"Yeah well I had to do something."

"About what?"

"About this marriage! I never wanted this!" You threw your hands in the air. He caught the hand connected to the drip feed and held it down. "I never wanted this stupid marriage Jungkook! I never wanted to be caged up like that cat!"

His eyes grew softer. "That's why?"

Your temper jutted down at his tone too. "Yes."

"I understand you don't like this marriage, I never wanted it too, but have I been keeping you caged?"

That had you stumped. Of course he hadn't set you limits, physical or emotional but it was the theory of "marriage" that gave you the feeling of being imprisoned.

"No." You looked at the ceiling behind his head. The disappointment in his voice was eating your confidence in the argument. "No you didn't."

He came closer, too close and looked at you from eye to eye. Your heart thumped loudly, you weren't used to this kind of close proximity with anyone. You were afraid he would hear your heartbeat. 

Why were you reacting like this to him?

"We need to talk about this when we get home." He whispered when the door opened and the doctor came in.

You nodded your head like a child, having completely lost your ego by now. You knew it wouldn't work, it was a pathetic move. 

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙