15. Beautiful People

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ✧
┊ ┊ ✦
┊ ✧

It was two weeks since honeymoon ended and your life was pretty much back to normal. Jungkook called once every two days and you spent hours talking. Conversations didn't last that long since you were busy with work and college and he was busy with other things too.

He did come to your house a few times though. Once to take back his watch which he's left at your house and the next time to randomly chat about things. It was nice to see him laughing his head off at your jokes, even if they didn't sound too funny to you.

There weren't too many reasons for him to come but he came anyway, mostly in the evenings, sometimes to have his so-called cookery classes together, where you both basically made a mess of food by trying to learn from Youtube videos. Once he brought back the cat Hoseok sent you which he had taken with him. 

He seemed to enjoy your company, and to be honest you enjoyed his too.

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

"Taehyung can you send me your notes please, I fell asleep last time," you groaned when you entered the class. Life was so boring.

Hoseok shook his head. "Y/n I think you've got to get yourself a life, just look at you! You're wasting yourself!" 

"I have a life and I am not wasting myself, I'm just bored! You call that wasting myself? I studied till one yesterday, just give me a second to sleep!" You leaned on Hoseok making him fall into Taehyung who fell straight onto the ground.

"Sorry." Taehyung bowed at the professor before sitting back in his seat. "Y/n how's that husband of your coming along?"

You stood perpendicularly straight on your chair. "He calls sometimes and comes sometimes and that's all." Your eyes fell on the pendant on the necklace hanging on your neck inside your shirt. You hid it behind the cloth so that no one would notice, you didn't want people asking you about it, especially the nancy-prancy pink girl gang.

Only your two friends knew about it.

"You like him don't you?" Hoseok whispered, lowering his head behind the burly boy in front of him.