12. A Good Night or Not?

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ✧
┊ ┊ ✦
┊ ✧

There were subtle noises of footsteps and murmuring behind your door. You walked up to it and glued your ear to the wood and heard their indecipherable whispers.

"It's your mum and dad!" You mouthed at Jungkook, he tiptoed to you and listened too.

"Ahhhh!" Jungkook seductively crooned at nothing in particular. 

You took the hint and moaned into thin air. They would think whatever they want, maybe his mum would even let you go from our supposed big fault: your lack of cooking skills.

"Jungkook it hurts!" You whined. "Don't worry baby it'll only be this once," he made kissing noises. "I'll go slow." Did he know you were virgin?

Your hairs stood on end as he moaned again, slapping his hand on his calf to make slapping noises. You moaned again, elongating his name, "Jungkooooook!... Ah.

There were footsteps again, they moved away into the distance. You shakily laughed and climbed on the bed, "now they're going to think— to think—"

"I know," he looked a little affected too, his tone was shyer than before.

You placed a pillow in between you and him. "Don't cross this okay?"

"I'm not going to cross it, don't be stupid y/n, I have a girlfriend." He muttered and turned his back to you.

"Sure you do." And a light in your heart blew itself out for the day. You pulled the covers over him and yourself and snuggled into your pillow, squeezing it into your hammering heart.

By the time your breathing had calmed down and he was sure you were asleep Jungkook shifted to your side, looking over at your sleeping face in the dim illumination of the nightlight.

A smile made's its presence on his lips while he watched you sleep peacefully. He removed the hair from your fringe covering your forehead. Your face was so innocent in sleep, unlike you when awake: the blatant prankster, fun to be with.

 And it was a tempting idea, when he saw the smooth skin there on your forehead, when your eyelashes fluttered in time to his breath... To kiss you.

He bent low, propping himself up on his palms and softly kissed your forehead, taking care not to wake you.

"Good night y/n."

He knew he had a girlfriend, but he also knew he had a wife. He was having second thoughts now on making up with Hajin. He was happier with you.