19. Purple Hair Dye

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ✧
┊ ┊ ✦
┊ ✧

You waited for your meal to arrive. There weren't any two seat tables left by the time you arrived so you had to sit at a table for four, and Jungkook sat next to you leaving the opposite side empty. You waited for the food to arrive.

"So Jungkook what exactly happened between you and Hajin? I mean—" You instantly regretted saying that, it wasn't your business anyway. "Forget it." 

"Oh no, you're my wife and you have every right to ask. We just drifted apart."

You raised your eyebrow, "how can people just drift apart? Is there a problem between you two?"

He was taken aback, he hadn't anticipated this kind of a reaction from you. "Yeah it's over Y/n, it's not going to continue."

"That's strange, you were fine until yesterday night."

Jungkook sighed, he really didn't want to expose himself like this but he couldn't lie either. "I just wanted to try for this marriage, it won't work with three people."

You were astounded, you hadn't expected him to go that far, to even think about turning your friendship into something more. You knew you were lonely, you knew you lacked a man's love but the commitment scared you. Somehow, thinking of relationships made you feel like you were caged in.

But then again, this was Jungkook. There was a charming, adorable aura about him you couldn't describe with words.

Yet AGAIN, this was supposed to be temporary.

"Alright." Too many words might complicate the situation.

The food was brought in and you began munching on the black bean noodles. 

"Jungkook, you know what?" He looked up at you with his mouth stuffed. "When I die make sure they write on my grave, "She liked no one and died alone."

Jungkook wasn't expecting this. "Stop speaking nonsense Y/n."

But you were deadly serious, something told you that you weren't long for this world. "No, I really mean it Jungkook, just make sure that happens if it happens."

"Look," he leaned in and inched his fingers closer to yours, not touching yet. "Is there something wrong? You can trust me you know."

Shit, why did you have to blurt out your stupid thoughts like that without thinking? Now things were getting sloppy and it looked like he was seeing through you. You quickly changed the subject before you accidentally exposed yourself more.