4. A Walk in the Woods

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ✧
┊ ┊ ✦
┊ ✧

It was early morning by the time you got you woke up from your desk. The sky was a light sea blue from your high window, you groggily got out of your chair and plodded to the window, opening it.

Nature somehow always managed to calm you. The twitter of birds came from nowhere. You took in a huge breath of fresh air.

You had to get through this, somehow. Your stomach was already rumbling, but you didn't want to have breakfast, you didn't have an appetite even though your stomach was groaning in protest.

Now what? Do you have to go to the kitchen and cook like a traditional wife?

No, you wouldn't. Your mother did that type of work, not you.

But it wouldn't hurt to move around and check out the place right? Maybe you could make friends with Jungkook, your —you cringed at the word— husband.

After brushing your teeth and wearing a set of very casual, but respectable clothes —you couldn't let him see you like you usually were at home— you ventured down the stairs. 

The master bedroom was at the end of the hallway leading from the living room attached to the kitchen.

No food. So he wasn't up yet huh? 

The living room was brighter than upstairs with its full fledged glass walls which were still parted the same way it had been when you came.

Was it normal for a just married couple to be given a house of glass?

Ew, what the hell did you just do, you hit yourself on the head. What were you thinking?! 

You banged on his door. "Jungkook are you up yet?"

You were answered with plain old silence.

What did you care? He could sleep all he wanted, but who was going to make you breakfast? Cooking wasn't your thing. You eyed the pantry cupboards... Hmmm... Maybe there was something edible there, at least some ramen.

There you go, there the cupboards were full to the brim with cereals and ramen. There was probably milk in the fridge, you grabbed a box of cereal to make yourself a quick breakfast.

You had halfway heaped the cereal into your bowl after the milk when you remembered that you were not going to eat.

Your stomach rumbled out loud when you pushed the bowl away, closing the cereal box. Let's see how long they'll keep you under gunpoint.