6. Persian Cat

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ✧
┊ ┊ ✦
┊ ✧

"Oh yeah, okay." You let out an awkward laugh before gobbling up a forkful, you were right, it was five-star hotel worthy cuisine.

But no. You put down the fork and plate. You were on a fast. A fast to get out of this. Your brain still asked you if you were being reasonable.

The first slap-in-the-face of sadness and the feeling of being caged had drifted away slightly after you had realised that he wouldn't try to smarm up to you, but your determination hadn't. If you started it you ended it, that was your policy.

"I'm not hungry." You pushed the plate away. "I think I'll go to sleep." Jungkook opened and closed his mouth looking nonplussed.

"But—"

"No it's okay, I'm not hungry." You opened the door as soon as possible, trying to control the feeling of sadness which arose in your heart again. It wasn't easy suppressing the feeling of loneliness.

You forced a smile before closing the door. This time it probably did look painful, and you were at a loss to prevent it.

"Good night."

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

An uncomfortable silence existed between you both during the next day. Neither wanted to bring up the sudden incident of the day before and considering the size of the house it wasn't hard to avoid each other either.

Until someone decided to send a wedding present to the honeymoon location. You were dead on your feet when the bell rang, starved and hungry...

You would be eating starting today, it didn't seem like anyone would care whether you died of hunger or not.

"Hoseok!" You yelled involuntarily after seeing the tag on the little cage. It was a fluffy black cat fumbling around with a ball of wool. You paid the delivery man and walked into the house.

From the corner of your eye you could see Jungkook eating his breakfast from the second floor balcony, seemingly staring out into the treetops. His eyes wavered at your shout but he didn't say anything.