26. Drunk Dancing

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ✧
┊ ┊ ✦
┊ ✧

You watched in enjoyment with your still full-to-the-brim drink. Hoseok and Jungkook were totally wasted. Both of them were sitting next to you cracking jokes that made zero sense whatsoever. 

You watched as Hoseok ordered another three drinks, he was probably too drunk to see that you still hadn't even hadn't started your first.

"Dude that's enough," you slapped his hand and brought the drink down when Hoseok put his fifth drink to his lips. 

"Let him have it Y/n don't be such a spoilsport, you're ruining the fun," Jungkook whined.

"You're just like him!" You cried when Jungkook shouted a large "YOOOHOOO!" at no one in particular. "Stop drinking, you don't even know where you are anymore."

"Hey doesn't look like you're having fun," an unknown male voice called behind you.

You looked behind to see a boy with spiky hair and ripped jeans smirking at you. "Wanna stay with me tonight?"

"Hell no! Get lost you shitter." This is exactly why you hated nightclubs, the main reason you were repulsed at going to nightclubs: disgusting people would try to hit on you while the hot guys stayed like gentlemen. Looking at Jungkook now, singing songs out of tune, you were sure he was no gentleman.

"Catchy mouth you have there don't you?" He reached for your chin and you swiped your hand across his arm, creating a long scratch mark.

"You fucking dil—"

"Y/n?" A deep voice called you from somewhere near. Taehyung appeared behind the guy and looked daggers at him. "Push off," he killed him with his deep voice. The spiky boy slithered off probably trying to find another girl to harass.

"How come you're here?" You didn't know how he suddenly appeared.

"Hoseok called me a few hours ago and told me you guys were going clubbing but I had to put it off till my tutoring session finished."

"Yeah so they tried out their so-called idea to work and now look at this!" You waved your hand at the wasted pair in indignation. "They're clowns now."

"I honestly don't want to drink. I'll just hang around and watch over them I suppose." Taehyung dropped his bag on the table and sat in the remaining chair.

Jungkook turned to you after emptying the residue liquor from his glass, "I'm bored Y/n come dance." He stood up pulled you by the arm.

"I can't Hoseok is alone."