11. In One Room

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ✧
┊ ┊ ✦
┊ ✧

"They're here they're here!" You shouted at Jungkook who had gone to hide all the finished ramen packets in the his bedroom. 

He came running down the stairs, sweeping on a hoodie over his shirt. 

"Did you lock the door?" Who knew if they'd come to investigate, you could never judge the pre-millennials; they were as unreliable and inconsistent as weather forecasts. 

"Locked, but not too hidden," he replied as you watched the headlights shut down, and two figures walking along the pathway to the front door, they'd taken longer than you had assumed they would. "I stuffed some in the bathroom and under the bed, but those dirty tea towels are all over the place."

You sighed, hopefully they won't come nosing around.

"Hello mum," Jungkook said as he opened the door respectfully. You smiled from the kitchen counter, acting like you were a great cook who dished up an enormous treat for them for dinner.

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙
~ flashback ~

"Dude I don't think this is turning out right." You told Jungkook who looked up from the messy unrecognisable chocolate biscuit pudding he was trying to dish up. He came over and looked over your shoulder at the pasta pan. "Isn't this too mushy?"

 He looked confused, but grabbed a piece of pasta using a pair of chopsticks and stuck it in his mouth after giving it a few blows. "It's edible though." You sighed and wiped the chocolate off his nose and stuck it in your mouth.

Jungkook stared.

"Ew shit, fuck, what did I just do!" You smeared some chocolate from his bowl back on his face.  He laughed and wiped it off, "you're weird." That was obvious.

You banged some grated carrots, and leaks and mixed it up, pouring some sauce over it. Jungkook laughed as he watched your frustration. You finished it up and sprinkled grated cheese over it and closed the lid.

Jungkook was having the extreme opposite of the time-of-his-life with the biscuits. You decided to help him have fun with chocolate.

"Need some help?"