18. A Date at the Cemetery

☆~~~~~~~~~<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3~~~~~~~~~☆

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ✧
┊ ┊ ✦
┊ ✧

You woke early as usual, the sky a medium blue through the window. Jungkook's leg was over yours and your hand was on his face like you'd slapped him .

You grinned at the thought of having a fistfight with him, you always won over Taehyung and Hoseok (Taehyung beat you the last time but still...).

"Hey get up." You shook his shoulder. "Get up Jungkook you're going to be late for work!."

He stirred and squinted his eyes against the light. "But today's Sunday right?"

Huh? Was it? You quickly checked your phone and turns out he's right. It actually was Sunday.

"Okay okay sleep sleep."  You got up from bed and walked to the bag of clothes Jungkook's mother had provided you with.

"Do you want to do something today?"

Spend time with him? But you had to use some of your time to study too.

"Do something?"

"Yeah why don't we go on a date?"

SAY WHAT?! Go on a date? Like a real date? Your heartbeat quickened, this is going to be the second real date of your life... it he really meant it that is. You stared at the half-awake man still hugging the sheets with his hair all over his face. "A date?"

"What's wrong with the bigmouth, gone deaf?" He laughed, eyes crinkling at the corners. This was the first time you noticed it. He sat up and threw the covers away and walked towards you in his usual blue pyjamas.

"No I-I just thought I misheard you because— because—" You struggled to find an excuse. "Because my ears are usually full of earwax after I get up." You stuck your finger in your ear and rubbed it aggressively, earning a disgusted look from him. 

"I have a place in mind, or you can choo—"

"Hang on lemme choose!" You threw your hand up like you were at school and the teacher has asked a question. This was your first time getting decide something like that after all. He chuckled and waited for your answer. 

"I wanna go to the... You brainstormed quick. Dinners and movie theatres were out of question, they were just boring, dull, good-for-nothing date venues, no excitement whatsoever.

"Got it! Let's go to the cemetery together." You rubbed your hands together in anticipation. 

"WHAT?!" Jungkook's eyebrows were lost in his head. "THE CEMETERY!? For a date?"