Chapter 04

Today is my off day and I plan to take myself out. I clean around the house then go take a shower when I'm done. I option for tight fit jeans , high neckline vest , denim jacket and takkies. I have to do my hair today.

I do knotless braids when I get to the salon. Three hours never felt this long in my life before. I go do small shopping then go grab some lunch from my favorite restaurant , Pigalle. I order a glass of wine and some pasta. I'm busy going through my phone when I feel someone standing next to me. I lift my head and look at the person and it's Mnqobi.

Mnqobi : "Gojasi."  He says smirking stupidly, I scoff.

Me : "Mnqobi."

Mnqobi : "How are you Gojasi?"  I look at him

Me : "don't call me that." The waiter brings my food and I thank her.  This guy next to me decides to grab my fork and start eating my food.

Mnqobi : "You have good tastebuds man."  I roll my eyes and snatch the fork from him and start eating.

Me : "You disturbing my peace."  He ignores me and calls over a waiter.

Mnqobi : "Please bring me am extra fork."  The waiter comes back shortly with the fork and hands him. He starts digging in my plate so I let him. I watch him enjoying my food.

Me : "why are you here?"

Mnqobi : "To eat just like you."

Me : "No. I'm talking about why you disturbing my peace?"  He rolls his eyes wiping his hands and mouth. He orders a seafood platter and his drink.

Mnqobi : "I wanna spend time with you. Yini you don't want to spend time with this cute guy that's me?"

Me : "don't flatter yourself."

Mnqobi : "but you said I was cute."

Me : "mxm"  the waiter brings his food.

Mnqobi : "let's eat."

Me : "I've never had seafood before."

Mnqobi : "well there's a first time for everything."  He says with a shrug. He feeds me making me taste mussels. Half way through the plate he stops eating and stares at me with panic.

Me : "w..ha?"  Words don't come out properly and it's like my tongue is swollen.

Mnqobi : "Your eyes have rash all around them and your mouth and tongue are swollen. Your whole face is red."  He says blabbering fast. He picks me up and runs out with me in his arms. He places me carefully in the backseat of his car then run to hus side.and speeds off to hospital. My eyes feel drowsy so I close them.

--------
Mnqobi : "hey you up!"  He hugs me tightly.

Me : "what?"  I can feel my tongue has gone back to normal.

Mnqobi : "why you never told me that you allergic to seafood?"

Me : "I never knew."

Mnqobi : "no more seafood for you. Don't ever scare me like that." 

Me : "why are you still here again?"

Mnqobi : "I told you I care about you Qondisile and I want to know you better."

Me : "Mnqobi I don't need you in my life. Please stay away from me."  He nods then walks out. I release a breath I never knew I was holding.

The doctor walks in.

Doc : "how's my patient?"

Me : "I'm okay."

Doc : "I think you'll be going home today , your discharge forms have been signed by your boyfriend who brought you in."  I nod.

》》》》》

I was now in my apartment when I'm woken up by a breeze , I look around my bedroom and I notice a figure standing on the side of my bed.

......: "shhhh."  He says putting his hand over my mouth to shut me up.

.... : "it's me."  He removes his hands after I bite it.

Me : "What the hell do you want from me?"

Thulani : "I came to apologize and make things right."

Me : "There's absolutely no need for that because whatever shit was happening between the both of us is over!" 

Thulani : "You crazy. You are mine."  He says already walking to me.

Me : "No I'm not some stupid possession of yours that you can just claim! I'm tired of you always beating me up whenever you having a bad day."

Thulani : "I own you you piece of worthless shit so don't you act smart with me. I clothed you , I feed you and you staying in my apartment so you are mine. I own you."

Me : "That's bullshit! This apartment is under my name and the clothes I have are my own sweat and hardwork! You don't feed me! You don't Own me you dog!"  He slaps me so hard that I think I heard my ear buzz.

Me : "Yeah that's what you good at you weakling stupid fuck! That's why your wife left you! Because you are a coward and not a man! You are just a fumb stupid fuck who is scared of men and uses his power on defenseless women. You are rotten Thulani. I hate you , I have always hated you with your small stupid dick that couldn't even break my hymen maybe that's also why your wife left you with no kids whatsoever!"  He grabs my throat and rips my panties off.

Me : "You think you'll be able to rape me with that cocktail sausage of yours? Come on try your best and let's see."  He punches me right across my  face. I guess I touched a nerve because he starts beating me up till I started feeling dizzy. I use all the strength I have and kick him in the nuts. While he was busy groaning in pain , I grabbed the side lamp and smashed it on his head repeatedly until he collapsed. I quickly close the window and then run out the bedroom locking him inside my room.