Continuation of Chapter 68

#Narrated.

[EHLOMOHLOMO ~ZWIDE KINGDOM.]

Nolu : "What are you doing here? Aibo! Muzi! Muzi!"  She screams for Muzi who comes out running followed by Sizwe.

Thandeka : "MaDlamini what's wrong? How do you know MaMkhize?"

Muzi : "Sthandwa sami yini?"  Nolu points to MaMkhize.

Sizwe : "MaMkhize?"

Muzi : "Zethu?"  Thandeka just laughs in disbelief shaking her head.

MaMkhize : "Can we please go talk inside the house?!" They all walk into the house and settle in the lounge joining Bonginkosi.

Bonginkosi : "Thenjiwe?"  She clears her throat.

Muzi : "You know her too? And wena since when do you like that name?"

MaMkhize : "Uhm...."

Sizwe : "Ey talk woman!"  He said getting more impatient.

Muzi : "Wena it was said that you and your mother burnt down with your house back EMnambithi when we had Imbeleko Ceremony so how do you explain this? How do you explain the money we wasted on your 'funeral' mbumbulu? Heh? Honestly alot was done kanti it was all for nothing. UDelisiwe? Is she also roaming this earth? Uyaphila naye?"

MaMkhize : "Listen. I seriously don't know how and where to begin."

Muzi : "While you think about how and when will you begin , pack your bags siye khaya!"  She tried protesting then Sizwe ordered his guards around the Palace to go drop her off where Muzi had instructed , the others followed behind including Sizwe and Thandeka. 

_______________
Arriving in Jhb , Muzi drove straight to the house his parents and BabuNkomo were living in.

MaDlamini : "Aw Romeo and Juliet?"  She said as she noticed Muzi's car. Everyone stepped out of their cars and walked inside the house.

Muzi : "Mama please call everyone including uBabuNkomo."  She did so. After two full hours everyone needed was present.

Bab'Dlamini : "Zodwa? Where are you coming from?"

Zodwa : "I survived the fire. Mandisa was the one who executed the plan of burning our house down. We thought it would be uhm believable if we let mama die in that fire. I drugged her that night with the help of one of Mandisa's errand boys , we made it look like mom got stuck while trying to escape."

MaDlamini : "Kudala sisho , uZodwa is crazy and twisted just like that woman umawakhe , Nxxxah."

Bab'Dlamini : "Explain WHY?!!"  He roared.

Zodwa : "Mandisa had promised to help marry a man of status and wealth and start afresh inexchange of info about Nolu. Luckily for me , arriving in EHlomohlomo I met uSizwesakhe. Mandisa helped me to get him to fall for me and when he did , I then started using a potion for him to love me kanti vele uMaNgwane was also there for her own things so we worked together. When uSizwe would show so much affection to uThandeka who we knew was his highschool sweetheart , we didn't like that especially uMaNgwane , she was the one who started bewitching uThandeka throughout her pregnancy..." 

Thandeka : "Y'all hated me for nothing man!"  She shouts , Sizwe tried calming her but she yanked him off.  "Ndiyeke man wena!"

Zodwa : "I know. The other thing was , uMandisa needed to keep close to you guys , well we had met way before so I was the one who helped her with Sphesihle's pictures as she wanted a way to get in the family. She got a plastic surgery somewhere , when you guys approached her about Moyomuhle she was already about to come knocking in your home as if she was looking for her parents."

Muzi : "Yeah , explain Moyomuhle cause I really don't know if the tests we did were legit or fake since everyone turns out to be working with you in destroying people's lives ; people y'all don't have any business with. Nx."

Zethu : "Well uMoyomuhle is actually Ndabezinhle's twin."

Nolu : "But I was never pregnant with twins after uKhanya and Khanyi."  She says confused.

Zethu : "Y'all only knew of one baby when in actual fact it was twins , I started sleeping with your gynae and he spilled the beans to me and I was able to convince him to help us. He even organized a nurses that were gonna be present during your birthing and Mandisa was one of the nurses if I may say."

Sizwe : "Why are you easily telling us everything? How do we know you aint fooling us? How do we know if you have some of your evil plans up your sleeve?"

Muzi : "Yeah why?"

Zethu : "I know I'm not gonna be alive when everything has been out in the open." 

Bab'Dlamini : "Uyisphoxi sentombazane kodwa wena! Yazi , you , your mother and uncle Bhekisa sure did give the Dlamini name trouble , y'all ruined our family name. Y'all never deserved to be in this family yazi. I really don't know why your mother never let you go to wherever with your stupid father. You are this stupid because both your parents were stupid , idiotic fucks that couldn't even be kind. You just a bunch of stupid people man. Nxxh."  (You such a disappointment of a girl man!.... You know , you...)  Anyone could clearly see how irritated and pissed he was.

BabuNkomo : "You are evil.!"  He said firmly pointing at Zodwa.