Chapter 06

[UNCONFIRMED LOCATION]

This woman was beyond furious as this man couldn't get a simple job done.

Woman : "How the fuck do you lose track of someone? A nobody to top it all off? A child?!"

Man : "I told you that I don't know where she ran off to. Don't worry though I know where I'll find her!"

----------------------------
***Khensani's Pov

The Dlaminis have been great to me. These people made me feel how it's like having a home in such a short period , they've given a touch of love I never thought I could get and I'm grateful for that. Everybody is welcoming even Mrs Dlamini's daughters that I've met. Turns out the girl that bumped into me is Mrs Dlamini's youngest daughter and she is the sweetest thing ever.

Lando : "Hey sis"  she throws her body next to me still in her school uniform."

Me : "Hi babes. You should change before maDlamini gets here."  She rolls her eyes.

Lando : "Ay umah must chill."

Nolu : "Angizwa sis? You talking about me?"  Lando's face is priceless.

Lando : "Aibo no mama."  She runs off.

Nolu : "Baby you good?"  She asks me sitting on the couch next to me. I smile and nod.

Me : "I'm good mah." This woman is really beautiful.

Nolu : "okay so me and my husband wanted to know from you if you'd like to go back to school?"

Me : "I'd really love that mah"  she smiles and hugs me tightly.

Nolu : "Okay so you'll be attending the same school as Lando and Mihlali but if you not comfortable with that then you can attend night school."

Me : "I'm okay with going naboLando."

Nolu : "Okay great then. Come let's go bake."  She smiles grabbing my hand and drags me to the kitchen.

-----
Later on.....

Mnqobi walks in while we were watching tv with Lando and Lethu , the small boys are sleeping now.

Mnqobi : "Hey you's"  He squashes himself between me and Lando.

Lando : "Ay ay ay bhuti."

Mnqobi : "How are you nkosazana?"  He asks looking at me. He's very weird sometimes. I smile at him.

Me : "I'm okay thanks and yourself?"

Mnqobi : "I'm very much good now that I've seen you."  I blush.

Lando : "Weee bhuti , you sound so cheesy."

Mnqobi : "and what do you know?"  She rolls her eyes and bids goodnight together with Lethu. I'm now left alone with Mnqobi watching a movie. Mnqobi stands up and walks out and comes back shortly with a throw hanging on his shoulder and a tray in his hands. The tray has two cups of hot chocolate and a plate of choc chip cookies. He places the tray on the coffee table , he sits next to me and covers the both of us with the throw. He hands me a cup of hot chocolate and places the plate on my thighs. We eat the cookies with the beverage quietly watching the movie. When we done he places the dishes on the tray on top of the table. I can feel his eyes burning through my body so I know he's looking at me.

Me : "Say whatever you want to say and stop gawking at me."  I look at him. He just grabs me and smashes his lips on mine. I freeze and don't kiss him back but he uses his tongue to separate my lips then I kiss him back. I break the kiss after sometime and he has a frown on his face , his eyes are still closed. I giggle.

Mnqobi : "why did you stop?"

Me : "Aibo Mnqobi!"  He chuckles and pulls me to his lap so I can straddle him.

Mnqobi : "Yazi I don't want to scare you kodwa you make my heart beat fast. The first time I saw you in that parking lot , I felt drawn to you. You are a beautiful woman Qondi. I'd really love to have you as my woman but I don't want to rush nor scare you off. I like you alot mfethu."  He pecks my lips then put me on the couch and walks out. I'm shocked to say the least but I kind of feel giddy inside. I take the dishes to the kitchen and switch off the lights and tv then go to the room I've been sleeping in. So I just had my first proper and genuine kiss? And Mnqobi happened to be my first proper kisser. I eventually fall asleep.