Chapter 36

#Narrated.

{In eHlomohlomo}

When they got home , Qondi was already unconscious. Sakhe carried his daughter inside the house finding a man in traditional healer-wear. It was BabuNkomo but they didn't know him.

BabuNkomo : "Put her down on this mat , on the floor."  He said pointing at Sakhe who looked confused.

Sakhe : "Who are you?"

BabuNkomo : "I am the one to heal your daughter. Take off your shoes and sit around this child." They all do so.

Thandeka : "Who did this?"

BabuNkomo : "Exactly who you think it is."  She nods while her husband looks at her confused. BabuNkomo starts praying and smearing some Vaseline on Qondi's face.

Sakhe : "Will she be okay?":

BabuNkomo : "Trust me. Mawakhe , take this water and wipe her whole body with it , then try opening her mouth and make her drink this."  He gives Thandeka two bottles of water.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Muzi was in the mall with Simphiwe , Sphelele was left behind as he was clingy on his mother. When they walked to the car , in the parking lot ; gunshots started firing out of the blue.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》

***Nomzamo's pov.

So Langalami and I have been happily married for the past seven years , we have five year old twin boys that are so naughty and Langa being Langa lets them get away with everything. Langa has spoiled our kids too much that they starting to have a crappy attitude but it's nothing a spank can't fix. Langalami's mother was once sweet and polite or maybe that's what I thought until she started meddling in our business. Like if it was up to that woman , she'd control everything going on in our lives , I'm sure she'd even decide when to have sex with my husband. What irks me the most is that Langa doesn't know how to stand up to her and that only makes my marriage so unbearable.

Like Yesterday she invited us for dinner in her house only to find a woman who was claimed to be Langa's ex and again my dear husband didn't do anything. I watched how his mother would purposely send them both to the kitchen or get towels for her in the guestroom so I did the most logical thing which was to take my kids and leave them and Langa never bothered to follow , he only came home late at almost midnight.

Langa : "Baby?" He says walking in , trying to kiss me but I duck my head.

Langa : "and then?"  I leave him and give my boys their sandwiches and some juice. I go back to this man.

Me : "ufunani Langa?" (What do you want Langa?)

Langa : "ngifuna ukwazi ukuthi ngenzeni?"  (I want to know what did I do?)

Me : "You don't know what you did Langa?"

Langa : "Well if you told me and stopped with this childishly act of ignoring me then I'd definitely know." I chuckle bitterly.

Me : "I'm acting childishly? Mina lo? After *chuckles* cha uyangimangaza mina."  (Me? You amaze me.)

Langa : "Talk to me phela."

Me : "So you saying you wouldn't mind if my father would come here and basically tell you , order you on how to run this household as the head of the household? Heh? You wouldn't mind if my parents invited us for dinner and we find that they had invited Sphesihle , my ex-fiance? Busy sending us both everywhere , ignoring your presence as my husband totally? You wouldn't mind? You wouldn't mind if I came back home at almost midnight and then tell you , I was just catching up with Sphesihle and we lost track of time?"

Langa : "Okay maybe mom has been going a little over board with all this , I'm sorry I'll speak to her."

Me : "How many times have you said the same thing Langalethu? How many times? I'm sick and tired of this. If you wanted to marry your mother then you should've told me ages ago because now it seems like your mother is your wife , not me."

Langa : "Watch how you speak to me , maybe you need to grow up."

Me : "No. You need to grow the fuck up Langa. It's sickening how you always throw my age , how young I am in my face just to get everything your way. I'm honestly tired of you mina. If you regret marrying me this much then maybe separation will do us both and maybe , just maybe you may marry your ex that your mother loves so much."  I leave him standing there.