Chapter 15

[ONE YEAR LATER!]

***Khensani's POV

"Go home child. Your arrival will bless many people. Go home and release me from it all."

I wake up sweating and Mnqobi is looking at me worriedly. I cry when he holds me tightly to his chest.

Mnqobi : "maybe we should tell the parents now."

Me : "No please Mnqobi."   I say then kiss him which leads to him sexing me. I always have a great time when I'm with him , he always shows me how much he loves me and I'm falling deeper. We were having our one year anniversary two days ago so I've been at his place since then. I'm now an official Wits Student doing Medicine and I'm loving it. This year Mnqo was able to convince to make friends so I have two friends from Campus ; Anele & Tshegofatso. We met during orientation. Tshego and I do the same course while Anele is doing Photography.

A knock erupts disrurbing us from our quality time.

Me : "Are you expecting someone?"

Mnqo : "No."  He rolls out of bed and wears his sweatpants then goes to attend the door.  I hear their voices and I know I'll be in trouble with Nolu and Bab'Muzi.

Voice : "Kodwa Langa we've been waiting for you to open kodwa lutho."

Voice : "Yini? You have a girl over?"  I've never met his elder sisters besides Sis'Ndabe so you can imagine my panic.

Voice : "Then let me go get you a t-shirt."

Mnqo : "Aibo no sis."  I hear him say. I hear footsteps coming towards his bedroom that I'm in , naked on top of it all. I quickly run to lock myself in his bathroom. I hear the door opening on the other side.

Voice : "It smells like sex in here. "

Mnqo : "Sis come on."

Voice : "Fine sorry."  I hear the door closing then lock.

Mnqo : "Babe. Where are you?"  I open the door for him and he pulls me to him and kisses me.

Me : "What are we gonna do? Cause I seriously have to go babe." 

Mnqo : *he looks at me*

Me : "Hhayi Mnqo. No!"

Mnqo : "babe we don't have any other option."  I finally agree so we take a shower quickly. Mnqo finishes first and leaves me in the room deciding on what to wear. I just wear his sweatpants and a hoodie to hide all the lovebites on my body. I look for socks until I find them , I wear them with his sleep-ons. I tidy around the bedroom until I'm satisfied. I walk to the lounge and I can hear their voices talking and it's like they are moving around. I find them moving around , seems like they are cleaning and I'm embarrassed.

Me : "Sanibona."  They turn to look at me and pause.

Mnqo : "oh sisters this is my woman Qondisile and babe these are my elder sisters. That is Sis'Zamo the first born and next to her is Sis'Khanya."

Me : "I'm pleased to meet y'all."  I say offering my hand for a handshake but they both hug me."

Sis'Zamo : "It's good to finally meet the girl that tamed my small brother."

Me : "I'm sorry y'all had to clean up. I was.."

Sis'Khanya : "Don't worry boo. I understand we disturbed y'alls quality time together and we apologize."

Mnqo : "Y'all sure did disturb us."

Sis'Zamo : "the others are joining us except Ndabe."

Mnqo : "No , why?"

Sis'Khanya : "What do you mean why? Because we are supposed to spend time together from time to time plus the parents are coming."  I choke on my saliva with my eyes popped out looking at Mnqo who is also shocked.

Sis'Zamo : "And then? What's the matter."

Me : "uhm I forgot that I have a test tomorrow so I have to go now to be able to study for it."

The door opens and Nolu's replica comes in , followed by Melo , Lando, sphelele and Simphiwe. Sphelele and Simphiwe run to me.

Sphelele : "I missed you babe."  Yup! I'm now his babe because apparently I'm his crush.

Me : "I missed you guys too."  We exchange pleasantries with the others and Nolu's replica is introduced as Nkosazana and I'm shocked that she is only Nolu's niece. Right by the door stands the beautiful couple , Nolu and Bab'Muzi , they both staring at me and Mnqo next to me.

Nolu : "We not in Wits right?"  She asks looking at her husband.

Bab'Muzi : "I don't think so sthandwa sami."  Now everyone is looking at me and Mnqo. I can see that they are holding themselves from laughing.

Me : "I'm sorry mah nawe baba."  They keep quiet and look at us. I nudge Mnqo to talk. Thing is me and Mnqo bailed out on them when they told us about a small get together well I had to lie and say I'm swamped with schoolwork and I have an important test coming up so I won't make it but I don't know what lies Mnqo said to them.

Mnqo : "Uhm we apologize for lying." 

Nolu : "Qondi do you want to become a parent when you've just started tertiary?" 

Me : "Cha mah. I'm sorry."

Bab'Muzi : "Kodwa nawe Mnqobi , you are doing too much to the kid , look at her , she even has a hickey on her cheek." He exclaims. Oh my word.  I turn and bury my face on Mnqo's chest. This idiot is also laughing with them.

Nolu : "Aibo Mnqobi!"  She says laughing making everyone laugh more.

Sis'Zamo : "Yazi I didn't even notice it."  Okay so now they discussing me?

Melo : "Just leave her alone , y'all making her uncomfortable."  Thank goodness.

Nolu : "We are sorry sthandwa sami."  She says coming to embrace me.