Continuation of Chapter 62

***Ndabezinhle's POV.   

I hear his footsteps coming to this mini lounge , he tries to sit on this couch I'm on but I push him and he almost falls. Next thing he picks me up and walks with me to the bed before getting in bed with me. He's holding me so tight that I can't even breath.

Me : "I can't breathe wena."  He laughs and kisses my forehead loosening his hold around me , I wipe my forehead and he just laughs at me.

Seb : "Why are you angry?" 

Me : "Leave me alone hawu!"  I snap.

Seb : "Okay but I want us to talk."

Me : "mxm"

Seb : "Do you want me to help you release?"  He asks almost sincerely , stupid me nods.

Seb : "Sorry but I now only help people who love me to release." 

Me : "I hate you."  I say sobbing trying to get out of his arms but he doesn't let me. He calms me down eventually. My dad would probably kill me if he ever knew that I cried this much for someone's son's private part.

Seb : "why won't you let me love you and you , I?"  He asks the question I had been avoiding since since.

Me : "Sebastian please , can we not go there?"

Seb : "No I want to know Zee!"  He snaps.

Me : "I AM SCARED OKAY? I am scares that you also might change on me , I am scared of opening my heart only to be hurt. *sniffs & exhales* I am scared of loving any male species besides my family. I don't want my heart taken for granted again , I don't want to be attached only for you to leave me hanging Sebastian. I do love you but I keep holding back because of fear , fear of the unknown."

Seb : "I understand all your reasons and I'm sorry but you can't compare me to some douche nigga. I think I've proven myself more than once to you. Please let me babe."

Me : "I can't Seb. I'm seriously scared. It's already bad enough that I've caught feelings. It's bad enough that you've left your seed in me , I'm so....."

Seb : "What did you just say?"  I choke on my saliva as I realise that I just spilt the beans , the look he's giving me isn't helping neither.

Me : "uhm....."

Seb : "Repeat what you just said about my seed?"  I shake my head vigorously with a face full of tears , he exhales and gently grabs me to him. He cuddles me and keeps rocking me back and forth. He gently removes me from his chest and makes me look at him.

Seb : "I'm sorry I scared you."

Me : "I'm sorry for not telling you."

Seb : "Thank you for this. How far are we?"  He asks caressing my stomach after lifting my dress up.

Me : "15 weeks."  He grins and kisses me all over my face. He grabs his phone from the bedside and makes a call and puts it on speaker.

************
Seb : "Momma."  I look at him wide-eyed.

His mom : "Hey Davis."

Seb : "You are going to be a nana!"  His mother giggles.

His mother : "what? How?"

Seb : "I made my crush pregnant."  I look at him and he pecks my lips. 

His mother : "ooouh I am so happy for you son. Where is she? I want to talk to her."  He grins at me.

Seb : "She's here , not speaking to me." She giggles , her giggles are cute.

His mother : "let me..."  I manage to get off his arms and run off to the bathroom and lock it.

************
I get back to bed after sometime and he's done with his call. He comes closer to me and hold me from behind since my back was facing him.

Seb : "I love you."  He says lifting my leg. I was only wearing his t-shirt now that I found in the bathroom. He shifts my panties to the side , he enters me slowly. He starts giving me slow deep strokes.

Seb : "I love you , please let me in." 

___________________________

A very Good morning to you. Thank you so much for the votes and the comments. I really appreciate your comments , they make me happy.

Ngiyabonga♡.